Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sabertooth
:hello:

Do you mind if i pm you
Original post by Pathway
Do you mind if i pm you

I don't mind. I can't promise that I can help you but I will read what you write and offer my thoughts.
Original post by Scott.
Me. Just taken my meds, so hopefully I'll be sleepy soon.

Hi there, Scott.

Haven't seen you post here before (although that might be my terrible memory) but welcome! :smile:
Original post by Sabertooth
I don't mind. I can't promise that I can help you but I will read what you write and offer my thoughts.

Thank you
Give up on this
Original post by ScaryScience
Give up on this

PM if you need someone to talk to? I'm having a weird dissociated moemnt, but will try and help if I can. :console:
Yo :hi:
Original post by Danny the Geezer
Yo :hi:

:hi: How are yu?
Original post by Pathway
:hi: How are yu?

Not too bad actually. You?

Guys: with regards to taking meds-is night time the best time to take them so you get a good night's sleep? One of mine says take in the morning but thinking of kind of ignoring that and taking all of them at night as I'm staying up late a lot recently.
Original post by Anonymous
What's a temporary solution for a temporary problem? Drugs? Alcohol?

Temporary solution maybe followed by potentially long-term consequences.
(edited 8 years ago)

Guys: with regards to taking meds-is night time the best time to take them so you get a good night's sleep? One of mine says take in the morning but thinking of kind of ignoring that and taking all of them at night as I'm staying up late a lot recently.

Not great. :frown:

Not sure what to suggest, I'm not on medication nor have I ever been on it.
x

Working through the problem. Asking for help from professionals, family, friends, etc.
Original post by Pathway
Not great. :frown:

Not sure what to suggest, I'm not on medication nor have I ever been on it.

Oh what's wrong?
Oh what's wrong?

Keep having random panic attacks because of intrusive memories. Grounding isn't working.
Original post by Pathway
Working through the problem. Asking for help from professionals, family, friends, etc.

no no that's selfish to waste other peoples time and resources
Original post by Pathway
Keep having random panic attacks because of intrusive memories. Grounding isn't working.

You mentioned not being on meds, do you think they would help? Or is there anything the GP can do?
no no that's selfish to waste other peoples time and resources

No, it's not. If anything, it uses less resources. If you become dependent on alcohol, drugs, etc., then that's just causing more issues.

You mentioned not being on meds, do you think they would help? Or is there anything the GP can do?

Yeah, my GP and CMHT want me to go on medication, I just can't because my body just automatically makes me vomit when I do take medication, and I have pretty bad panic attacks as a result. :facepalm: I have a prescription for fluoxetine, just haven't gone to pick it up anyway because I'm broke. Basically that'll have to wait because of funds and mental block, lol.
(edited 8 years ago)

It depends on the meds. Some should definitely be taken at night to try and avoid daytime tiredness or side effects such as nausea. Whereas others can give you strange dreams or insomnia so are better in the morning.
i cant sit the exam i cant i cant i cant do it
i cant sit the exam i cant i cant i cant do it

Yes you can, I'm sure you've worked really hard for it, and you'll do amazing. Just think after this exam you'll never have to remember those facts ever again. All you have to do is off load what you've learnt. You can do it! Good luck x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest