The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

idk lol
Tired and sleepy
(got 1 more exam left though all the way next week)

Posted from TSR Mobile
im still feeling rly great! 3 more exams/1 more week until 2 n a half weeks of summer woo
suppose to be 30 degrees this weekend as well so I can sort out my awfuuuul tan lines (tanning easily can also be a nightmare)
I'm gonna see my friends and skype the boyf then im excited to see him on june 12th to celebrate final exams thennnn can see him so much more whichll be greatt
then september we're finaaallly going to the same school and will be our 6months
I now have spotify on and probably gonna have a nap which are 2 of my fave things
Biology didn't go too great but meh it's over now so what can I do - no point getting upset over it

how are you all :smile:
Reply 4023
I feel like dying.

Hate the fact i'm nearly going fail my access course (Failed college THREE times) and not go uni plus living in hell family forever :frown:
Original post by O.Ozz
I feel like dying.

Hate the fact i'm nearly going fail my access course (Failed college THREE times) and not go uni plus living in hell family forever :frown:

aw why hell family! I'm sure you wont fail your course either, you've probably lost faith from your previous fails? If you do - try again :smile: No harm in it!
Reply 4025
Original post by jemma12
aw why hell family! I'm sure you wont fail your course either, you've probably lost faith from your previous fails? If you do - try again :smile: No harm in it!

my course finishes 19th june and so far i have 5 re-sits (all done next week) and i need to hear from all the assignments which i have heard non of the tutors have marked my work. I also need to submit three late assignments. It's my fault because i never had a good attendance at college due to depression.
Original post by O.Ozz
my course finishes 19th june and so far i have 5 re-sits (all done next week) and i need to hear from all the assignments which i have heard non of the tutors have marked my work. I also need to submit three late assignments. It's my fault because i never had a good attendance at college due to depression.

Aww bless you, I'm sorry :frown: It's not your fault really though!
Good luck next week, I'm sure all will go fine :smile:. Chase up your tutors rather than leaving it to them. Also, the soon you hand in your assignments and get them over with, the better you'll feel about it as it's 3 less things to worry about
Original post by O.Ozz

I do hope everything works out for you though! <3
Feeling really pumped, just finished my martial arts session and about to have my callisthenics session! (pullups, pushups etc):biggrin:
Original post by ForestShadow
Feeling really pumped, just finished my martial arts session and about to have my callisthenics session! (pullups, pushups etc):biggrin:

Enjoy it! :smile:
Sleepy. Need to revise tho. :yawn:
I still don't know and

@Feraligatr

ima smash em on Monday! thank you lovely! means a lot! :hugs: I will tell you how it goes on Monday :smile:

:jumphug:

Spoiler

Original post by cupcakes87
I still don't know and

@Feraligatr

ima smash em on Monday! thank you lovely! means a lot! :hugs: I will tell you how it goes on Monday :smile:

:jumphug:

Spoiler

:woo: SMASH THEM LIKE HOW NAPOLEON GOT SMASHED BY NELSON

Spoiler

Original post by Matt Burgundy
Hysterical in a crazy way?

Hysterical in a laughing uncontrollably and then crying, but then feeling indifferent as I'm dropping maths and I don't need it for my offer.
Original post by Ki Yung Na
Cheers for the sentiment but can't say I'm one for alcohol. :wink:

That's alright, there must be something you enjoy doing, whatever it is give yourself a break and do it then you can focus and be more efficient with you're time! 😊
Reply 4035
One person party :wink: I have them all the time.
Original post by Feraligatr
What's an OPP :redface:
Reply 4036
Your heat?
Original post by Enrique suave
On the day of Ramadan is the day I had my heat broken.
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Hysterical in a laughing uncontrollably and then crying, but then feeling indifferent as I'm dropping maths and I don't need it for my offer.

Maybe you should take up English because you use some good words and describe the situation interestingly. Shame you're dropping maths though as I find I one of the purist subjects. 😉
Reply 4038
Original post by HarunH1
Usually feel like this when I think about all the idiotic things I've done and how I feel like as if I don't have a 'purpose' to live.. and exams but tbh most of the enjoyment I'll get will overcome this sad state I'm usually in because of all the pressure, just keep your head up and life will get better!

Aww, true dat or in english your so right, life has its little rough patches.
Original post by lou 22
One person party :wink: I have them all the time.

:lol: My OPP in that case is just listening to music and going on social media :tongue:
I might watch a movie or something :wink:

Latest