The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Welcome to MHSS! Though sorry to read about your OCD :console: You're very courageous to speak out via your blog about it - go you! :smile:

Original post by TheUnknownDude
Hey :smile:

I just checked out your blog, you've already got some really good content up there. I also want to do the same, but I just can't, even though I finished my exams.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks, it's just me rambling but I find it helps 😀
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Welcome to MHSS! Though sorry to read about your OCD :console: You're very courageous to speak out via your blog about it - go you! :smile:

Hey :smile:

I just checked out your blog, you've already got some really good content up there. I also want to do the same, but I just can't, even though I finished my exams.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry didn't mean to be anonymous haha
Original post by QcI JAMES IcQ

It should help a lot of people out there!! Just keep consistent with your posts and all is good then :smile:

It's doesn't matter haha!!!
saw a YikYak about a bad flatmate and I'm convinced it was my flatmate talking about me :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by QcI JAMES IcQ

I myself, and I think a lot of people, love blogs. Kind of helps me feel not alone, it's pretty cool you have one. I write electronically but I'm a bit too shy to have a blog.
Original post by Nathanielle
I haven't read the book, so can't comment on that, but in the movie, it just seems, she is a really annoying, completely self-fish person and one has the impression all her character is just blamed to be depression, which in my opinion - seeing the movie - is not true... (Blaming others and be totally irresponsible is not the core of depression, something maybe occuring, if bipolar (e.g. working several days in a row without pause), but overall, the movie seems just to describe one person, excusing all her negative traits with depression.

Hmm interesting. :beard: After you said you didn't like the movie I checked reviews for it and a lot of people said the same thing as you. I don't remember if she was like that in the book or not.
Original post by Odd socks
saw a YikYak about a bad flatmate and I'm convinced it was my flatmate talking about me :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You don't know for sure, so don't worry about it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You don't know for sure, so don't worry about it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1433528343.376045.jpg

I really feel that this is about me :frown: I'm useless and lazy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1433528343.376045.jpg

I really feel that this is about me :frown: I'm useless and lazy

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's a bit harsh ain't it? Just ignore them, let them hate and just focus on your studies. If they do really care about you, why don't they make an effort to help you out?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was just thinking, and one of the last thing the therapist said to me is "you're in trouble crystal" (not my actual name just using it for all intents and purposes)
Does that mean she's concerned
Is she saying it because she thinks that's what i think?
Is she mocking me...
Or maybe i'm actually just in trouble.
I don't feel like i am. That's the problem i think. ugh.
Original post by Crystalz
I was just thinking, and one of the last thing the therapist said to me is "you're in trouble crystal" (not my actual name just using it for all intents and purposes)
Does that mean she's concerned
Is she saying it because she thinks that's what i think?
Is she mocking me...
Or maybe i'm actually just in trouble.
I don't feel like i am. That's the problem i think. ugh.
She probably means you're a dilemma for her, in terms of trying to help with your problems. Maybe she's struggling to unpick them?
Original post by Little Popcorns
She probably means you're a dilemma for her, in terms of trying to help with your problems. Maybe she's struggling to unpick them?

As in my problems are too difficult or my problems don't need her help...?
Struggling to unpick them as in she doesn't understand them or doesn't know what they are?
I unintentionally set a lot of rules
I said i runaway from people who try to get intimately close so she's kind of wary of getting too close to me.
I also dislike people who show emotion and assume they can't help me to which she said "god forbid i should ever be human and show emotion"
I like her she's funny but i'm just wondering what this means for me
Struggling to unpick them as in she doesn't understand them or doesn't know what they are?
I said i runaway from people who try to get intimately close so she's kind of wary of getting too close to me.
I also dislike people who show emotion and assume they can't help me to which she said "god forbid i should ever be human and show emotion"
Ah from what you've said here I would have thought she feels in a bit of a catch 22 because she obviously doesn't want you to run away whilst you're both trying to get to grips with your problems but equally the process will involve discussing and expressing emotions. Get where I'm coming from? Although how you describe your pushing people away and emotions and things she will probably have seen all sorts so her saying you're a trouble you are 'Crystal' is probably her trying to lighten the mood a little. Get where I'm coming from?
Ah accidentally went anonymous 🙈
Original post by Anonymous
Ah from what you've said here I would have thought she feels in a bit of a catch 22 because she obviously doesn't want you to run away whilst you're both trying to get to grips with your problems but equally the process will involve discussing and expressing emotions. Get where I'm coming from? Although how you describe your pushing people away and emotions and things she will probably have seen all sorts so her saying you're a trouble you are 'Crystal' is probably her trying to lighten the mood a little. Get where I'm coming from?

Ah. That makes sense. Although she said i am in trouble rather than i am trouble.She definitely kept it light because that's what i usually do. Makes more sense, thanks :smile:

Original post by Little Popcorns
Ah accidentally went anonymous 🙈
It's okay :tongue:
Ah. That makes sense. Although she said i am in trouble rather than i am trouble.She definitely kept it light because that's what i usually do. Makes more sense, thanks :smile:

It's okay :tongue:
Ah okay I don't know the exact context obviously but yeah if she said it lightly then nothing to worry about. No worries :smile:
Triggered myself :cry2: Really need to learn how to choose what to read and what not to read when on Facebook :sigh:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
I often hear voices and whispering in my ears. And I'm being serious - do yoh think that's normal?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
I often hear voices and whispering in my ears. And I'm being serious - do yoh think that's normal?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Does it bother you?

Latest