The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4040
Good :smile:.
Know the feeling :frown:, but yep may seem not great now but great days will come :smile:.

Original post by BTAnonymous
I feel secure education wise but my social aspect seems to be disappearing... I feel unwanted like a few people have said. But I feel life WILL get soooo much better!
Original post by Matt Burgundy
Maybe you should take up English because you use some good words and describe the situation interestingly. Shame you're dropping maths though as I find I one of the purist subjects. 😉

Funny, since I came first in my year for English and in the top 10 in Northern Ireland at gcse, and I'm a foreigner. I'd like to take it up again along with French, but can't do that at A2.

My parents sort of forced me to do it - "you need maths for everything! " what a load of rubbish, and not for my course anyway

I'm a humanitarian at heart. Maths, IMO is dismally boring.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4042
Do you sing along? And try to hit the high notes?
Original post by Feraligatr
:lol: My OPP in that case is just listening to music and going on social media :tongue:
I might watch a movie or something :wink:
Original post by lou 22
Do you sing along? And try to hit the high notes?

:lol: Sometimes, I hum the tune but not sing along. I can't sing :rofl:
Reply 4044
Original post by Feraligatr
:lol: Sometimes, I hum the tune but not sing along. I can't sing :rofl:

:biggrin:, I cant sing to save my life either it dont stop me though.
(edited 8 years ago)
Abit empty tbh. Been kinda sad lately.
Original post by lou 22
:biggrin:, I cant sing to save my life either it dont stop me though.

:rofl: :five:
bored tbh
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
Funny, since I came first in my year for English and in the top 10 in Northern Ireland at gcse, and I'm a foreigner. I'd like to take it up again along with French, but can't do that at A2.

My parents sort of forced me to do it - "you need maths for everything! " what a load of rubbish, and not for my course anyway

I'm a humanitarian at heart. Maths, IMO is dismally boring.

I love Maths. Wait a second...
Back on track...
...anyway you shouldn't have let your parents tell you what to do it's your life. What else are you taking?

Side note:
Would you use French?

Wow I sound horrible in this...
I know. Smiley face to show that I'm being nice! :smile:
Original post by lou 22
Your heat?

Oh yeah my bad, I meant my heart.:redface:Sorry.:tongue:
fairly good oddly enough, an idiot started on me tonight but since i wasn't drunk i said my peace and walked away. he will go on to get arrested for starting a fight with someone tonight whereas i will be able to wake up in my own bed without a banging headache, no injures and the freedom to do what i want.
Not bad, I'm actually progressing really well in my path to self-actualisation. I'm steadily becoming more & more confidence, going out more & talking more to people. I also think I might be finally starting to get somewhere where this girl that I really like...
Really ****ty, paranoid, and depressed
I feel like havin a cheeky nandos

Posted from TSR Mobile
Unhappy.
Original post by moment of truth
Sorry to hear that :hugs: time is the best healer (as they say) so hopefully things will improve with time :hugs:

Thank you for kind wishes :hugs: Oh yes indeed :smile: I guess over time my bereavement process will get easier :redface: I mean I've suffered with depression myself for the past few years and have contemplated suicide, but never acted upon it.. however, her death actually gives me motivation to go through life and fulfill events (e.g. - graduate from uni; do a masters; own a car etc.) that she couldn't :smile:
Original post by Lovinlife2
Thank you for kind wishes :hugs: Oh yes indeed :smile: I guess over time my bereavement process will get easier :redface: I mean I've suffered with depression myself for the past few years and have contemplated suicide, but never acted upon it.. however, her death actually gives me motivation to go through life and fulfill events (e.g. - graduate from uni; do a masters; own a car etc.) that she couldn't :smile:

I am also suffering from depression and have contemplated suicide at some point, too. It is good that you can take a positive from such a horrible situation. :smile: I'm guessing you were quite close to her?

You can always PM me if you ever need to talk or anything :hugs:
Stressed.
Original post by Emily.97
Unhappy.

why?
Original post by chelseafreak
why?

I miss a certain someone- wish I could just show him how much he means to me,
I've got nothing to do either than revise and the boredom is making me feel like ****,
Exam stress

Latest