The Student Room Group

Religious Studies Revision Website

Hey guys,

I've noticed that there isn't really any useful websites or revision guides out there for people who are studying RS, whether it be at GCSE or A-level. I've recently created a website with useful revision aids, notes and information relating to various topics that a lot of people will be studying.

http://bitesizers-home.blogspot.co.uk/

I hope this is going to be useful to a lot of people! I apologise in advance for the information on the page as I am still in the process of updating the site and linking extra information. If there is a topic you would like to be covered or you just want some extra help with certain areas then feel free to drop me an email on the contact page linked on my website.

Goodluck with your exams!!
Original post by izzielizzie29
Hey guys,

I've noticed that there isn't really any useful websites or revision guides out there for people who are studying RS, whether it be at GCSE or A-level. I've recently created a website with useful revision aids, notes and information relating to various topics that a lot of people will be studying.

http://bitesizers-home.blogspot.co.uk/

I hope this is going to be useful to a lot of people! I apologise in advance for the information on the page as I am still in the process of updating the site and linking extra information. If there is a topic you would like to be covered or you just want some extra help with certain areas then feel free to drop me an email on the contact page linked on my website.

Goodluck with your exams!!

Thank you so much!! This only has 2 topics from my exam board OCR a2 rs but its good anyways. Can you include miracles and attributes of God please?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pakhtungem
Thank you so much!! This only has 2 topics from my exam board OCR a2 rs but its good anyways. Can you include miracles and attributes of God please?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I will definitely try to include a section on miracles for you, but it may take some time so I'm sorry for the delay. I do have a section about the attributes of God under the heading "Old Testament". You might also find some additional notes in the "Nature of God" section depending how in-depth you would like to make your revision.

Hope this helps :')

Quick Reply

Latest