The Student Room Group

Can't make my girlfriend orgasm

Me and my girlfriend have been together for about 5 months, and have had sex for the last 3 months. I was her first, but I've been with 3 girls previously. I've never had any trouble making girls cum; I made my first girlfriend squirt several times in our relationship, but my new girlfriend has never been able to. No matter how long I go down on her, or even use a vibrator, she just can't do it. She says she's never been able to make herself either, and gets really embarrassed and ashamed when I try to get her there but I just want to do this for her, because I love her.
What do I do? Any ways of solving this?
Reply 1
Stop being **** in bed.

10/10 advice.
I have read some websites which say that some women don't and only have one in their lifetime. I hear its perfectly normal, I understand that you want to do it for her however mentioning it makes her think that will stop her from being able to. it will just happen naturally when the right parts are stimulated enough and if she is feeling something. Maybe she has different ways to your pervious partners. Im sorry if this isn't much help but there are other who are the same maybe research it and there will be some solutions. hope I kind of helped.
Reply 3
Maybe she's feeling tense? That can sometimes prevent it
Reply 4
Original post by Joshb873
Stop being **** in bed.

10/10 advice.

Never had any problems in bed before. She tells me it's her not me. She still loves having sex but it just sucks I can't make her orgasm
Reply 5
have you considered she may be a lady boy????
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
I have read some websites which say that some women don't and only have one in their lifetime. I hear its perfectly normal, I understand that you want to do it for her however mentioning it makes her think that will stop her from being able to. it will just happen naturally when the right parts are stimulated enough and if she is feeling something. Maybe she has different ways to your pervious partners. Im sorry if this isn't much help but there are other who are the same maybe research it and there will be some solutions. hope I kind of helped.

Yeah I guess. That must suck for those women lol. So maybe I should just make it clear that I want to go down on her anyway, because it still feels good for her, without expecting results and that may make her feel less pressure.
Reply 7
Never had any problems in bed before. She tells me it's her not me. She still loves having sex but it just sucks I can't make her orgasm

"She tells me it's her not me"

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS IS WHAT WOMEN SAY WHEN IT IS MOST DEFINITELY YOU
Reply 8
"She tells me it's her not me"

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS IS WHAT WOMEN SAY WHEN IT IS MOST DEFINITELY YOU

Haha, well what do they say when it's not you? :P She's never been able to give herself one, so she says she doesn't expect me to be able to because she's tried (almost) everything. Plus, I've never struggled before, so why would I now?
Reply 9
Just stop worrying, be satisfied that you're having regular sex. Your orgasm is far more important than hers biologically anyway.
Original post by JSPalmer
Just stop worrying, be satisfied that you're having regular sex. Your orgasm is far more important than hers biologically anyway.

Love how you assume I'm a guy haha
Love how you assume I'm a guy haha

The majority of relationships are heterosexual, so it's kinda perfectly justified for me to 'assume' that.
Original post by JSPalmer
The majority of relationships are heterosexual, so it's kinda perfectly justified for me to 'assume' that.

Yeah, I know... Well anyway my orgasm is just as unimportant as hers clearly.
:tong::unimpressed:
What you need to do is stick a finger up her arse

😂😂😂😂😂

On topic op some girls just can't, I've slept with gis that cummed and squirted and also with girls that don't, it's pretty weird how that works but yh
Me and my girlfriend have been together for about 5 months, and have had sex for the last 3 months. I was her first, but I've been with 3 girls previously. I've never had any trouble making girls cum; I made my first girlfriend squirt several times in our relationship, but my new girlfriend has never been able to. No matter how long I go down on her, or even use a vibrator, she just can't do it. She says she's never been able to make herself either, and gets really embarrassed and ashamed when I try to get her there but I just want to do this for her, because I love her.
What do I do? Any ways of solving this?

I would post this on your pm or vm but as you're anon...

You're going to have to do something to warm and loosen her up. Don't just go straight to sex, do some erotic stuff first. Peak her senses. Get her to relax, put her in that state. Pleasure her erogenous zones, don't just say, oo look a vagina. Devour time! No. Squirting isn't even a common orgasmic reaction, that girl must've been some kind of animal;

Spoiler

Anyway point is not all women are going to squirt so that girl raised the bar and now you're sexing this other woman expecting her to have that reaction and you just can't do that. Learn her body, ask her what she needs. Experiment and see what she likes. It's definitely a mental disorder that is blocking her from being able to open up to you (literally), and then where are you using the vibrator? Just vaginally?
Original post by Man.bear.pig
I would post this on your pm or vm but as you're anon...

You're going to have to do something to warm and loosen her up. Don't just go straight to sex, do some erotic stuff first. Peak her senses. Get her to relax, put her in that state. Pleasure her erogenous zones, don't just say, oo look a vagina. Devour time! No. Squirting isn't even a common orgasmic reaction, that girl must've been some kind of animal;

Spoiler

Anyway point is not all women are going to squirt so that girl raised the bar and now you're sexing this other woman expecting her to have that reaction and you just can't do that. Learn her body, ask her what she needs. Experiment and see what she likes. It's definitely a mental disorder that is blocking her from being able to open up to you (literally), and then where are you using the vibrator? Just vaginally?

Thanks for the suggestions :smile: Pretty sure it was vaginal. Definitely wasn't pee anyway. And yeah I understand squirting is uncommon (although it made me feel awesome knowing the reaction I could get from her) and I don't expect my girlfriend to do it by any means. I use the vibrator clitorally, which works for me every time, but she says it feels good but her clit is very small and she says she thinks its less sensitive than most. I finger her too, but she's not keen to use any toys down there.
I have been trying for years to get my OH to squirt. I would always say just go with it and and relax etc etc, trying all kinds of things, but most of the time she would tense up and find it hard to let go.

I went on WISH.com and found they are selling those clit vibes that have a suction function on them. Well i will tell you straight of the bat, this is one of the best toys you could ever buy a partner. Forget all those expsensive g-spot stims and finger techniques ( althought my left forearm has grown in strength quite a bit) this little beauty is amazing. Cost me 20 quid, took a few weeks to arrive, but valentines this year was her first squirt. I don't mean squirt as in about a teaspoons worth, I'm talking a cup full of the stuff.

The first one orgasm she had was great, she came in under 3 -5 mins. Normally she ends up finishing her self off. Then she kept it on and had another. She was blown away, then i took over holding it while she sucked me off, and suddenly within the space of fifteen minutes from start to end she gushed all over the bed. She screamed out "arrgghh, i'm weeing!" Lol, then the orgasm waves hit her and she collapsed on the bed.

I then told her she just squirted for the first time. She didn't believe me, i couldnt smell wee, and it was colourless. Now, if i say to her you fancy a hay trick? Shes all ready got the toy on before i'm in bed. The thing has boosted our sex live tenfold and now that she can *** quicker and even beat me too it, makes her more verile in bed.

Have yet to go for a forth orgasm, but it becomes so i tense for her that she looses all function and hysterical starts laughing. She just needs to block that out and continue no matter how sensitive or intense it is.
Talk to her about the bedroom, what she would like to happen to her. Make her feel relax and comfortable lots of foreplay, some women don't squirt anyway so that's not important.
Original post by SpookyGnu
I have been trying for years to get my OH to squirt. I would always say just go with it and and relax etc etc, trying all kinds of things, but most of the time she would tense up and find it hard to let go.

I went on WISH.com and found they are selling those clit vibes that have a suction function on them. Well i will tell you straight of the bat, this is one of the best toys you could ever buy a partner. Forget all those expsensive g-spot stims and finger techniques ( althought my left forearm has grown in strength quite a bit) this little beauty is amazing. Cost me 20 quid, took a few weeks to arrive, but valentines this year was her first squirt. I don't mean squirt as in about a teaspoons worth, I'm talking a cup full of the stuff.

The first one orgasm she had was great, she came in under 3 -5 mins. Normally she ends up finishing her self off. Then she kept it on and had another. She was blown away, then i took over holding it while she sucked me off, and suddenly within the space of fifteen minutes from start to end she gushed all over the bed. She screamed out "arrgghh, i'm weeing!" Lol, then the orgasm waves hit her and she collapsed on the bed.

I then told her she just squirted for the first time. She didn't believe me, i couldnt smell wee, and it was colourless. Now, if i say to her you fancy a hay trick? Shes all ready got the toy on before i'm in bed. The thing has boosted our sex live tenfold and now that she can *** quicker and even beat me too it, makes her more verile in bed.

Have yet to go for a forth orgasm, but it becomes so i tense for her that she looses all function and hysterical starts laughing. She just needs to block that out and continue no matter how sensitive or intense it is.

Lmao why have you bumped a 4 year old thread to tell us this ffs
Original post by Precious Illusions
Lmao why have you bumped a 4 year old thread to tell us this ffs

Coz i wanna tell the world! Get a clit suction vibe problem solved for everyone!! Lmao

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending