The Student Room Group

What is your 'usual' McDonald's order?! :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Spock's Socks
9 piece chicken mcnugget meal, mozzerela cheese sticks and either a Malteasers mcflurry or a toffee sundae.

Mcdonalds dont do 9 nugget meals
Original post by SophieSmall
Big mac and fries for £1.99 as I always have bus tickets for this offer, failing that a couple of cheeseburgers.

But they are only accepted at restaurants that dont have a drive thru though.
Half the time the staff don't check, always use them in a drive through one by me
Original post by Emma:-)
But they are only accepted at restaurants that dont have a drive thru though.

They do here in Scotland. Up here you can get a choice of 6, 9 or 20 nugget piece meal.
Original post by SophieSmall
Half the time the staff don't check, always use them in a drive through one by me

Im surprised they do.
We arent meant to accept them at all. I dont know about individual stores, but at ours we can get into trouble for accepting them. Our franchisee (who owns 12 stores in total) and the business manager at our store for example goes skitz if we accept them.
Original post by Spock's Socks
They do here in Scotland. Up here you can get a choice of 6, 9 or 20 nugget piece meal.

It must be different in scotland then.
Because here we only do 6 nugget meals. Then 6, 9 or 20 nuggets on their own. A lot of people think we do 4 nuggets on their own for some reason.
Im surprised they do.
We arent meant to accept them at all. I dont know about individual stores, but at ours we can get into trouble for accepting them. Our franchisee (who owns 12 stores in total) and the business manager at our store for example goes skitz if we accept them.

Ahh I see, well no one seems to care around here. It's a chain in a ****ty area, think they're just happy to have customers that aren't on drugs or pissed.
Medium fries, 6 chicken nuggets, diet coke and two sweet and sour dips:bl:
Large plain cheeseburger meal with 6 Chicken McNuggets and Mozzarella Dippers/Cheese Bites if they're available

Posted from TSR Mobile
Double cheeseburger plain, hamburger plain, large fries, diet coke
Either a chicken legend meal or chicken nugget meal with a coke:smile:
Deli of the day or APPLE PIE
I'll admit that their burgers make me very ill. But I like their breakfast menu, their apple pie, their fries, and their mozzarella dippers.
(edited 8 years ago)
It must be different in scotland then.
Because here we only do 6 nugget meals. Then 6, 9 or 20 nuggets on their own. A lot of people think we do 4 nuggets on their own for some reason.

I live in England and I'm pretty sure you can order 20 nugget meals where I live (not sure about 9 though).

Also I was speaking to a franchisee and she said to me that it was company policy to accept discount vouchers even if they weren't intended for the store (for example I would be able to use a 50% off voucher that was originally intended for Subway at a local McDonalds). Is this something they do at all McDonald's restaurants?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by jchampjchamp
I live in England and I'm pretty sure you can order 20 nugget meals where I live (not sure about 9 though).

Also I was speaking to a franchisee and she said to me that it was company policy to accept discount vouchers even if they weren't intended for the store (for example I would be able to use a 50% off voucher that was originally intended for Subway at a local McDonalds). Is this something they do at all McDonald's restaurants?

Im not so sure about using subway vouchers at mcdonalds. I cant see how that would work. you wouldnt have the buttons on the tills for a start.
At all the mcdonalds around my area (mine included), they wont accept vouchers that arent intended for there store.
Reply 115
Double cheeseburger, large fries and fanta or a milkshake.

Double sausage and egg mcmuffin and orange juice :smile:
Big Mac, 6 chicken dippers, large fries, large fanta, smarties McFlurry.
I go for:

20 nuggets, 3 chicken selects, large fries, large coke, dairy milk mcflurry.

I did have a galaxy cookie crumble mcflurry the other day, but I believe it's limited edition!

Errr, they do, because that's what my dad gets... Either that, or they just give him 9 nuggets as a meal when he asks...
Either a large chicken nugget meal or 20 nuggets, large fries, large coke and then a smarties mcflurry if i eat in or i'm with my mum

Quick Reply

Latest