The Student Room Group

AS History CCEA Predictions - 8th June - Germany

Hi, Currently in A2 but im going to be repeating this exam, does anyone have any predictions as to what could come up???

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm focusing my revision for the 35 marks on opposition and resistance (hasn't came up since 2009), threats to weimar 1919-23 and consolidation of power. Youth or culture have never came up as a source so i'm revising them too. We were told that there's not that many sources for culture but don't want to take any risks.

for the 12 mark i'm hoping development of nazi party 1924-29 will come up, or the policies on the jews.

really doubt economy will come up as it came up last year, could be a 12 mark at least but safe to say i'll swiftly avoid it if so
I think the 35 marker this year will be on opposition but I suspect the 12 marker to be economy. any thoughts on sources?
Reply 3
I haven't looked at this stuff since last June but it's kinda coming back to me when I'm looking over it, would like a rise of the nazis 1933-4 question for the 12 mark and a culture or opp resistance for the 35 mark! Scared I'll mix up writing the sources and write them like I did in a2 lol!
Reply 4
Don't take risks with ccea! They are deadly for a2 they asked a question that they never asked in the whole of the time the course has ran! Even our teacher told us not to revise it because it couldn't come up!!
Dreading monday!! I think a culture sources question is also quite likely
Reply 6
Good luck guys!!!
thank you!! you too
Are you referring to the A2 2 Northern Ireland govt sources??
Can someone explain to me how to structure a 35 mark answer?
Reply 10
Original post by Chris_Williams
Are you referring to the A2 2 Northern Ireland govt sources??

Yep I am
for writing a 35 marker, we were told argument then counter argument, then sources in relation to the argument beginning with 3 then 2 and 1
Original post by Staceb96
Yep I am

Brutal -.-, had to make up like 10 historian's arguments to get my marks for knowledge...
Reply 13
I totally bluffed it from what I could remember from class which was a little on education and sectarianism lol I did the rise f Sinn Fein essay I literally practically learnt one I had done fort tracer off by heart so hopefully picked up enough marks there lol
i did the home rule essay :smile:
Reply 15
i did the home rule essay :smile:

I hated home rule lol
Original post by Staceb96
I hated home rule lol

I hated history

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
I hated history

Posted from TSR Mobile

i actually really liked history it was my fav subject lol
Do you think there would be any chance of a Weimar related 35 marker?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by Sonyaa46
Do you think there would be any chance of a Weimar related 35 marker?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've a feeling that there could be lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending