The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

well, suffrage came up last year.. so maybe britain or liberals, im hoping either britain or suffrage!
Home front came up in 2014, so most likely Votes for women or Liberal welfare reforms.
Original post by StressedByDay
Home front came up in 2014, so most likely Votes for women or Liberal welfare reforms.

are you sure suffrage didnt come up last year?
Original post by Rainbowcorn
are you sure suffrage didnt come up last year?

Yeah I have the paper.
I have a feeling it's going to be Suffrage or Liberalism.
Would they put Home Front 3 years in a row? It's OCR, so anything is possible...

Skips :smile:
Original post by StressedByDay
Yeah I have the paper.

oh okay thanks:smile: must have been a specimen paper or something that was suffrage then
Fill in the blanks and we can predict what will come up because there is a clear pattern going on..
June 2010 - LIberal
Jan 2011 - Women
June 2011- Home Front
Jan 2012- Women
June 2012 - Liberal
Jan 2013- Home Front
June 2013- Liberal
Jan 2014- ?????
June 2014- Home
FrontJan 2015- ?????
June 2015- Is our one
^^^^ i cant fill in the blanks, but, to what you currently have, liberals came up 3 times, home front came up 3 times but women only twice, so possibly women? (depending what the blanks are)
also, can someone remind me how the paper is changing this year, from what i can remember theres no question 6 but instead question 5 is out of 16 marks?
Am i the only one shtting myself for this exam :s-smilie: spend some much time for paper 1 and i have 3 days to do this paper! And its so hard to analyse the sources in the time frame.....
Original post by Magicaltoaster
Am i the only one shtting myself for this exam :s-smilie: spend some much time for paper 1 and i have 3 days to do this paper! And its so hard to analyse the sources in the time frame.....

dont worry, paper 1 is more important and i have maths tomorrow, so i have 2 days for history! so bad!
Original post by Rainbowcorn
dont worry, paper 1 is more important and i have maths tomorrow, so i have 2 days for history! so bad!

Lol, I have half an afternoon...so this will be interesting....

Skips :smile:
Is anyone nervous for this as well?

Mo
Original post by Morganblue68

Mo

not yet! haha
My teacher is adamant that it will women for the vote, but really there's no way of predicting 😩

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Just revise it all :P

Don't like this paper, though. Does anyone else fail spectacularly at getting the message of the source? If you don't your tips would be very much appreciated.
Reply 17
Original post by Morganblue68

Mo

I'm fairly nervous because I do not feel as prepared for this one. Plus they can ask new questions which don't have a specific structure...
I'm really nervous, hoping for Liberal to come up
I just hope something I understand comes up...
Mo

Latest