The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Think I'm dissociating... is there anyone who might be able/willing to help me ground, without getting triggered themselves? :cry2:

Im around on facebook if needed hun

Posted from TSR Mobile
Went baking crazy yesterday and made a heart shaped marble cake :h:

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1433631158.306862.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1433631181.244518.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Feel really really bad

Posted from TSR Mobile
furryface12
:frown:

I'd offer to talk but a bit of a wreck myself - please stay safe though :frown:
I'm stressed because of something I can't fix.. I don't know if any of you are familiar with the concept of Yik Yak?

Anyway you can post anonymously in the area you live in, and you can look at posts from other areas but not interact with those posts. So I was reading ones from back home and I saw someone was putting my brother's name on there, and you're not supposed to mention any names but I can't report it because I'm not in that location, and he doesn't have to the app, plus I don't want to tell him anonymous people on the Internet are talking about him incase it upsets him. And I need to fix it and get it deleted but I can't :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Think I'm dissociating... is there anyone who might be able/willing to help me ground, without getting triggered themselves? :cry2:

Original post by furryface12
Feel really really bad

Posted from TSR Mobile

am around if either of you need to talk?
Original post by Pathway

Thanks hun, Panda's got it covered but really appreciate the offer :lovehug:

Original post by Odd socks
I'm stressed because of something I can't fix.. I don't know if any of you are familiar with the concept of Yik Yak?

Anyway you can post anonymously in the area you live in, and you can look at posts from other areas but not interact with those posts. So I was reading ones from back home and I saw someone was putting my brother's name on there, and you're not supposed to mention any names but I can't report it because I'm not in that location, and he doesn't have to the app, plus I don't want to tell him anonymous people on the Internet are talking about him incase it upsets him. And I need to fix it and get it deleted but I can't :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Afraid I know nothing about Yik Yak - had never even heard of it til you mentioned it the other day! :colondollar: Big hugs though :jumphug:

You too sorry

Original post by Pathway

Don't want to trigger you but thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
I gave a card and cookies to my year 11 deputy year head (though i accidentally stood on the packet) as a massive thankyou for helping me, and i gave him another card at the end of year 13 because he still took time out of his day to support me when he was actually nothing to do with me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've gotten a card from both these teachers wishing me luck next year/etc.... Both of them made me cry and yeah... I want to write them a thank you for helping me this year (was going to do it anyway but yeah...) but I'm really unsure if i should or what to say...

It's hard to say things sometimes, isn't it.
Feel really really bad

Posted from TSR Mobile

Am about if you two want to PM me and rant/ want my help?

Afraid I know nothing about Yik Yak - had never even heard of it til you mentioned it the other day! :colondollar: Big hugs though :jumphug:

do et me know if there's anything I can do though ok?

You too sorry

Don't want to trigger you but thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

i'm sure you won't, will pm you (you don't have to reply, but i want you to know you have the option)
Original post by PandaWho
Went baking crazy yesterday and made a heart shaped marble cake :h:

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1433631158.306862.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1433631181.244518.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO GREAT. <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Midnightmemories
:hugs:

Thanks, I'll be OK, PandaWho is taking care of me :colondollar: Btw, I know it can be hard to find the right words but if you want to write your teachers a card, please do! It'll mean a lot to them to hear what you have to say. It doesn't have to be Shakespearean - just from the heart :smile:
Thanks, I'll be OK, PandaWho is taking care of me :colondollar: Btw, I know it can be hard to find the right words but if you want to write your teachers a card, please do! It'll mean a lot to them to hear what you have to say. It doesn't have to be Shakespearean - just from the heart :smile:

:hugs: My offer stands for any time, if you need someone I'm usually about...

I'm just worried that i'll end up saying the wrong thing :colondollar: I also suck at English and i know thats me being pessimistic but yeah... How can i write "thank you for doing so much for me this past year and helping me with the worst year of my life" without it sounding... wrong or stupid or like I've just copied it from the internet... I honestly have no idea and i googled it and nothing really comes up...

And now I'm just rambling so i'll stop.. :giggle:
anyone taken zopi? can you tell me how long it takes to get to sleep? took 2 hours ago and don't even feel tired.
Original post by ScaryScience
anyone taken zopi? can you tell me how long it takes to get to sleep? took 2 hours ago and don't even feel tired.

I usually take it, get into bed and try to sleep and generally I'll be out in about 20minutes. I've found the sedative effect isn't enough to "knock me out" if I'm not in bed - I have to actually be in bed trying to sleep (not sure if that's what you did, just making sure :smile: ).
Original post by Anon_98
OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO GREAT. <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

It tastes as nice as it looks :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

that's okay :hugs: thanks! :jumphug:

---

flatmate put on washing before going to bed and now the noise of it and the rumbling is keeping me awake but don't want to stop it incase she needs those clothes washed for the morning :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is fecking impossible :cry2:
Actually beginning to feel bad about extra time/rest breaks/scribe/computer I get in exams because of the EDS/PTSD/depression/anxiety ****. :s-smilie:

Latest