Spoiler

Original post by C0balt
:unimpressed:
The thread popped up on the front page :tongue:

Spoiler

Which course were you looking at?
Original post by Teddysmith123
Hi I was wondering if anyone is going to be sitting the elat?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey I will be hopefully! Have you seen the mini-paper on Oxbridge Applications site? I tried it earlier today...soo hard. How will you be preparing over the summer? I thought I would just read loads; so hard to know what to do.
Original post by enaayrah

Which course were you looking at?

Initially physics and then chemistry... :getmecoat:
I can't think of anything other than NatSci at the moment though, will see how I feel after results day and A2 start lol
Original post by C0balt
Initially physics and then chemistry... :getmecoat:
I can't think of anything other than NatSci at the moment though, will see how I feel after results day and A2 start lol

Yeah same here. I'm trying to stay calm about it all but it's difficult :frown:
Yeah same here. I'm trying to stay calm about it all but it's difficult :frown:

I don't even know what to think of some of my exams
I'm now just too tired I haven't done a single paper since Friday lol I have M1 and D1 to do though :frown:
Original post by C0balt
I don't even know what to think of some of my exams
I'm now just too tired I haven't done a single paper since Friday lol I have M1 and D1 to do though :frown:

I think you deserve a break anyway :smile:
Do something you love, get some good sleep and start afresh again. You'll feel much better
I think you deserve a break anyway :smile:
Do something you love, get some good sleep and start afresh again. You'll feel much better

Today consisted of sitting on my sofa Skyping and watching YouTube
I've been feeling absolutely crap since my FP1 exam yesterday and this hasn't helped lol
Original post by C0balt
Today consisted of sitting on my sofa Skyping and watching YouTube
I've been feeling absolutely crap since my FP1 exam yesterday and this hasn't helped lol

:console: I remember feeling something similar after the C2 exam, but I told myself that I can't let one exam put me down and cause my other exams to go badly as well. Try to clear your head and remember that it's only one unit out of like 10. You'll be okay, I promise :h:
:console: I remember feeling something similar after the C2 exam, but I told myself that I can't let one exam put me down and cause my other exams to go badly as well. Try to clear your head and remember that it's only one unit out of like 10. You'll be okay, I promise :h:

:jumphug:
Yesterday's weather didn't help either. It was 33 degrees here and the air conditioner on the bus from school was broken and they did't have a window that could be opened lol. It was a living hell and drained all my energy :colonhash: It was a mentally and physically draining day :frown:
Original post by C0balt
:jumphug:
Yesterday's weather didn't help either. It was 33 degrees here and the air conditioner on the bus from school was broken and they did't have a window that could be opened lol. It was a living hell and drained all my energy :colonhash: It was a mentally and physically draining day :frown:

When I'm feeling atrociously warm (which is rare given Britain), I like to imagine that I'm walking barefeet on snow :tongue: It instantly cools me down.

And I can only imagine, let this day be a nice, cool rest and you can get right back up tomorrow! :smile:
When I'm feeling atrociously warm (which is rare given Britain), I like to imagine that I'm walking barefeet on snow :tongue: It instantly cools me down.

And I can only imagine, let this day be a nice, cool rest and you can get right back up tomorrow! :smile:

On that bus imagination was impossible. Only thought was hot and swear words :rofl:

Yeah I hope I can get back to working tomorrow :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oooooom.....
(edited 8 years ago)
Aren't Oxford open days just drop in sessions rather than formal booking?
what do you think the lowest gcse grades are that can get you into oxford??
Original post by antigone-
Aren't Oxford open days just drop in sessions rather than formal booking?

Ohm yea
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by TinaBelcher
what do you think the lowest gcse grades are that can get you into oxford??

IMHO......

If a student's mother dies 2 weeks before GCSE exams then 1 A, 7 Bs and 2 Cs might be acceptable, if everything else is sparklingly good.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Gerald DGrilla
Hi everyone,

I wonder if anyone out here has had email confirmations for faculty/college registrations for the July Oxford open days.

I have booked both faculty and college events but so far I have not had any confirmation emails.

Maybe I am being a bit of a twonk, but when I registered for the 'March Oxford Classics' and the 'June Durham Classics' talks, I got fairly prompt email confirmations.

I imagine they are just swamped with registrations and confirmations will follow in due course, but it would be good to know if anyone else has had confirmations.

Thanks,
Gerry :smile:

Omfg you do actually speak normally :rofl:
What is it with you and your lovely way of speaking in the other thread XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by C0balt
What is it with you and your lovely way of speaking in the other thread XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think the difference is chatty and worried.... dude! :tongue:
Original post by C0balt