The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2240
Time for Bo Dallas to turn relevant for the first time in his career by becoming part of the Wyatt Family alongside his real-life sibling Bray imho.
Original post by Mackay
Time for Bo Dallas to turn relevant for the first time in his career by becoming part of the Wyatt Family alongside his real-life sibling Bray imho.

I'd like them to stay far apart.

Bray definitely needs a following though.

I'd love to see Bray turn Adam Rose into Leo Kruger.

Mainly though he just needs a good feud. Vs Orton seems possible.

http://rutube.ru/video/ec43d044ebeb2816b7160e79c2c6456c/ Leo Kruger was awesome though!
Anyone got tickets to London 02 in November?
Also, does anyone here have trouble trying to talk about wrestling with their friends? None of my friends watch or are interested in wrestling, I'm the only one in my group of friends that does and I really wanna find some friends that do.
Does anyone make their girlfriend dye her hair red and wear pink stockings on her arms so you can roleplay that she's Lita?
Reply 2245
Original post by Excuse Me!
I'd like them to stay far apart.

Bray definitely needs a following though.

I always thought they should make Bray a follower of Paige, and make her 'Sister Abigail' and create a cult together.
Original post by Mackay
I always thought they should make Bray a follower of Paige, and make her 'Sister Abigail' and create a cult together.

Never would have considered that but it could be kinda cool.

Can totally see Paige in that role with the pale skin, black hair akin to a ghost which fits with the whole Bray Wyatt character.

Has he mentioned Sister Abigail recently?

Possibly they could give Bray something similar to what Undertaker had with his urn.

Also, maybe I haven't been paying attention properly but have they got rid of his rocking chair? Always liked that in his entrance.
Anyone got any William Regal matches they'd recommend?

Have his more recent matches on NXT been any good?
Reply 2248
Never would have considered that but it could be kinda cool.

Can totally see Paige in that role with the pale skin, black hair akin to a ghost which fits with the whole Bray Wyatt character.

Has he mentioned Sister Abigail recently?

Possibly they could give Bray something similar to what Undertaker had with his urn.

Also, maybe I haven't been paying attention properly but have they got rid of his rocking chair? Always liked that in his entrance.

It was rumoured when Paige first progressed onto the main roster that she'd become Sister Abigail somehow and become part of the Wyatt Family, probably due to her appearance.

They've got rid of the rocking chair, it seems, and he doesn't mention Sister Abigail as much these days.

He needs to get some direction. What Heyman said last week with Stone Cold was right - Wyatt's a great talker, but just because he is, doesn't mean he has to cut a promo every single week.

Anyone got any William Regal matches they'd recommend?

Have his more recent matches on NXT been any good?

Regal's work in 2002 was his best. He beat Edge for the European Championship, and kept using brass knucks. He also set up the un-Americans soon after that, so dig out any PPVs from around that time on the Network.
@Mackay Cheers, will check some out after the champions league.

Smackdown was good this week. Love Rusev, such an entertaining character. I wonder whether he'd have won the Ic title had it not even for his injury.

Ambrose/Rollins promo was great. Tag team match was good,I'd like to see more no1 contenders matches on Smackdown and in general. New Day are still amazing, "veteran move".

I hope Kane wins MITB, turns face and cashes in on Seth wearing his 1998 style attire.

Titus O'Neill needs to stop with his ridiculously sloppy big boot. Completely takes me out of his matches.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Kane vs Seth would remind me of Kane vs Xpac some what

Just watered down to death though
Original post by AR_95

And without that backstabbing jezebel Tori, dangit King!
Original post by AR_95

Thoughts on a Reigns win

Think it'd be good tbh, he's the future of the business and likely to improve in the next year enough to take the belt. Will also give him a new angle rather than boring Authority interference every week, especially if Lesnar/Ambrose has the strap.
Reply 2253

Smackdown was good this week. Love Rusev, such an entertaining character. I wonder whether he'd have won the Ic title had it not even for his injury.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He seems to be losing his accent. That's definitely something to watch out for over the next few weeks.

Apparently Lana and him have broken up in real life, and she's being linked to Ziggler romantically. Could be a Edge-Hardy-Lita situation!
@Mackay Cheers, will check some out after the champions league.

Ambrose/Rollins promo was great. Tag team match was good,I'd like to see more no1 contenders matches on Smackdown and in general. New Day are still amazing, "veteran move".

I hope Kane wins MITB, turns face and cashes in on Seth wearing his 1998 style attire.

Titus O'Neill needs to stop with his ridiculously sloppy big boot. Completely takes me out of his matches.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Such a bad idea.
Original post by Depleted
Thoughts on a Reigns win

Bit bored of seeing Seth vs Brock or Seth vs Shield, would rather new faces in the title picture
Original post by AR_95
Bit bored of seeing Seth vs Brock or Seth vs Shield, would rather new faces in the title picture

Seth vs Brock hasn't happened yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Seth vs Brock hasn't happened yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They fought in the Rumble match, and he cashed against him? I don't mean literal 1v1 bouts
Original post by AR_95
They fought in the Rumble match, and he cashed against him? I don't mean literal 1v1 bouts

I wouldn't say we've seen enough of them then. Not even 1 singles match. Would be interesting to see Lesnar try to single handedly take down the Authority.

Quick Reply

Latest