The Student Room Group

Ocr gcse history school's history project

Hello everyone, I was wondering if you guys could give me some Medicine through time and american west notes as my teacher is pretty crap. Thank you.
These are not mine, I found them on the internet but they seem to be pretty good and condensed, there is so much irrelevant things in the textbook:
http://misslongscience.pbworks.com/w/file/fetch/53864738/GCSE%20history%20revision%20pack%20pages%2062%20-%2075%20on%20ecah%20scientist.pdf
- I would make sure that it covers everything, just have look in the textbook from the school, or if you don't have one, I will let you know, good luck with the exam, what is your predicted grade?
Reply 2
Original post by 10studentlife
These are not mine, I found them on the internet but they seem to be pretty good and condensed, there is so much irrelevant things in the textbook:
http://misslongscience.pbworks.com/w/file/fetch/53864738/GCSE%20history%20revision%20pack%20pages%2062%20-%2075%20on%20ecah%20scientist.pdf
- I would make sure that it covers everything, just have look in the textbook from the school, or if you don't have one, I will let you know, good luck with the exam, what is your predicted grade?

Hi, thank you for the link its really helpful. My predicted grade is an A. Do you have the exam as well and if so what's your predicted grade?
Mine is an A also :smile:
Hi can someone help me as to what time period the public health sources paper is on I'm so confused
Original post by Mariel1414
Hi can someone help me as to what time period the public health sources paper is on I'm so confused

Okay, i'm so confused, i have paper 2 on Wednesday and I don't know what it's going to be about!I did paper 1 on medicine through time and germany depth study.My teacher said paper 2 (developments in British Medicine 1200-1945) for us will be on public health. But when i look at the past paper June2013 was public health,
but Jan2013 was surgery, june2012 was penicillin, jan2012 was public health again but then june2011 was nursing jan2011 was jenner, june2010 was quack doctors, jan2010 was surgery.I'm so confused! Does it change each year and OCR tell schools which topic it will be and for 2015 it is public health or...? Like i really don't understand.Will my exam be on public health DEFINITELY OR...?Please help.
If it is public health it's from 1700's (industrial revolution) to 1948(NHS)by the way
Original post by Frappé
Okay, i'm so confused, i have paper 2 on Wednesday and I don't know what it's going to be about!I did paper 1 on medicine through time and germany depth study.My teacher said paper 2 (developments in British Medicine 1200-1945) for us will be on public health. But when i look at the past paper June2013 was public health,
but Jan2013 was surgery, june2012 was penicillin, jan2012 was public health again but then june2011 was nursing jan2011 was jenner, june2010 was quack doctors, jan2010 was surgery.I'm so confused! Does it change each year and OCR tell schools which topic it will be and for 2015 it is public health or...? Like i really don't understand.Will my exam be on public health DEFINITELY OR...?Please help.
If it is public health it's from 1700's (industrial revolution) to 1948(NHS)by the way

We have been told that ours is 100% on public health from 1800-1914
Reply 7
Original post by Frappé

It should be public health from 1800-1914.
Yes, Public Health 1800-1914
Original post by Frappé

We've been told that it's definitely public health and it's 1200-1945 but I don't understand what public health topics are there in the Middle Ages or Renaissance I don't even get what public health means!!! my teachers gone away so isn't in school and doesn't reply to emails so I'm all on my own on this one :frown:
I have some notes on Public Health if anyone wants some just ask. This is a new spec so there has never been any paper on Public Health yet, so you won't find any past papers

Posted from TSR Mobile
@DaVinciGirl hey new to this all but I was just wondering if I could please ask for the public health notes for tomorrow's paper 2 please
Original post by DaVinciGirl
I have some notes on Public Health if anyone wants some just ask. This is a new spec so there has never been any paper on Public Health yet, so you won't find any past papers

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, i commented on that thread too but I dont think you saw it . I just wanted the history public health notes for tomorrow's exam
Original post by hatexams
Hey, i commented on that thread too but I dont think you saw it . I just wanted the history public health notes for tomorrow's exam

Sure, just send me your email on pm :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey.
Could you possibly send me the notes too?
thanks. :smile:
Original post by AbstractAtom009
Hey.
Could you possibly send me the notes too?
thanks. :smile:

Sure, just pm me your email :smile:
Sure, just send me your email on pm :smile:

Hey so sorry I seen this kind of late, and I have no idea how to use this?

Posted from TSR Mobile
is this a pm???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending