The Student Room Group

TSR Tennis Society IV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by eugenius 8
oh gawd that ripper round the net :coma:

Daaaamn.

Also love how much the crowd is against Novak.
get in Stan leading 2 sets to 1
Come onn wawrinka you got this!
Original post by Motorbiker
Daaaamn.

Also love how much the crowd is against Novak.

haha same, not a big fan of Novak :tongue:
I can't even say that Novak has played badly, Stan's just been unplayable. Hoping that Djokovic can pull off the comeback but he'll have to play a blinder from here for that to happen
Original post by lizzy95
I can't even say that Novak has played badly, Stan's just been unplayable. Hoping that Djokovic can pull off the comeback but he'll have to play a blinder from here for that to happen

**** that. Wawrinka FTW.

haha same, not a big fan of Novak :tongue:

Same but ngl Nole is a beast.
Original post by ThatGuyRik
**** that. Wawrinka FTW.

Same but ngl Nole is a beast.

indeed, that beast mode :afraid:
If Djokovic can get this 4th set, then he may have the mental advantage but Stan's beaten him over 5 before so we'll see. Stan can still come back and win this in 4 but I hope not..
That might be the break that wins Wawrinka RG... Djokovic's serve has just deserted him when he's needed it the most. Since the 1st set it's just gone AWOL and Stan's played lights out. Not over yet but Djokovic the more likely to be broken again
Wawrinka's backhand is a thing of beauty :moon:
indeed, that beast mode :afraid:

OMG he broke. Come on!
Novak is back in it now.

Dat emotional game. Important hold imo.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow, Djokovic is pumped and I've never seen a crowd behind him like they are now! Looked dead and buried but he's still fighting!
Even huger hold from Stan, this match is giving me heart palpitations... Both guys are just out of this world
Wow.
Wawrinka has just played incredibly, gutted for Novak but he just came up against something too good this time
Game is over now tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Stan is las
Come on do it!
he ****ing did it!

Quick Reply

Latest