Scroll to see replies

1. Michael Gove

2. Michael Gove

3. Michael Gove

4. Michael Gove

5. Michael Gove

6. Michael Gove
Original post by Jack22031994
Nice to know the best PM you think we have ever had is a War Criminal - says a lot about you I think :tongue: and you obvsiously have a skewed anti-Tory bias.the last government took the lowest paid out of tax altogether and the current one will rise the income tax threshold again to £12,500, freeze rail fares, cut beer duty, freeze/reduce fuel duty etc - that obviously makes people poor :tongue:

First of all austerity is faked - this gives them a motive to screw the working class over (http://www.thepeoplesassembly.org.uk/10_myths) This is so the living standard of the working class goes down, tories thrive of working class people struggling. Then you also have the privitisation of the Royal mail which cost the taxpayer money. Then you have the NHS which Cameron is now awarding donors contracts for - corrupt leader. Then you have the bankers- these was key for the tories to get in to power in the first place they made poor investments and loaned to those who could not afford the repayments - this is the key part because most bankers are tory voters and are friends with Cameron. After being bailed out and saved by Labour they then became donors of the tories. I can find you all the articles for this if necessary.Now the banks which funded the tories are going to have a gain of not paying £19 billion in tax. The point of them taking people who earn under £12500 out of tax is invalid as that was a Liberal Democrat policy. The top and bottom of why Cameron got in is not because he got the most votes elections are corrupt - secret societies choose the leaders of each country for example the Illuminati choose the leader in USA, this happens in the UK but there is no way in which this can be proved but Cameron is selected by the secret societies for two reasons - he makes the powerful and rich richer and the vulnerable poorer. The second reason is because Cameron is more of a yes man then what Milliband is. In my area out of all the people i knew not one voted for the conservatives. EDIT: You call Blair a war criminal rich from a tory who wants to bomb the iserailies
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by DarrenBCFC
First of all austerity is faked - this gives them a motive to screw the working class over (http://www.thepeoplesassembly.org.uk/10_myths) This is so the living standard of the working class goes down, tories thrive of working class people struggling. Then you also have the privitisation of the Royal mail which cost the taxpayer money. Then you have the NHS which Cameron is now awarding donors contracts for - corrupt leader. Then you have the bankers- these was key for the tories to get in to power in the first place they made poor investments and loaned to those who could not afford the repayments - this is the key part because most bankers are tory voters and are friends with Cameron. After being bailed out and saved by Labour they then became donors of the tories. I can find you all the articles for this if necessary.Now the banks which funded the tories are going to have a gain of not paying £19 billion in tax. The point of them taking people who earn under £12500 out of tax is invalid as that was a Liberal Democrat policy. The top and bottom of why Cameron got in is not because he got the most votes elections are corrupt - secret societies choose the leaders of each country for example the Illuminati choose the leader in USA, this happens in the UK but there is no way in which this can be proved but Cameron is selected by the secret societies for two reasons - he makes the powerful and rich richer and the vulnerable poorer. The second reason is because Cameron is more of a yes man then what Milliband is. In my area out of all the people i knew not one voted for the conservatives. EDIT: You call Blair a war criminal rich from a tory who wants to bomb the iserailies

I had an operation done privately and paid for by the NHS, and that would count as a private contract but guess what? IT WAS FREE! at the point of use - therefore doesn't matter! An anyway Labour introduced more private contracts in the NHS than the Tories ever have.

Oh, stop with all the conspiracies, its childish and does you no favours.

and the rising of threshold to £12,500 will happen under this majority Conservative government - do you support that?

So what, if you nobody who voted Tory? That is the weakest argument I have ever heard but to go along with your way of thinking, where Im from all 7 MPs in the county are Tories and the Tories have around 67 County Councillors to Labours 3 :tongue:

Tony Blair is a War Criminal and so is George Bush.I see no evidence for that ad David Cameron hasnt started an illegal war so stop defending Blair, otherwise youre just as bad as him.

Tony Blair is a War Criminal and so is George Bush.I see no evidence for that ad David Cameron hasnt started an illegal war so stop defending Blair, otherwise youre just as bad as him.

If you don't think that Cameron would have done EXACTLY the same thing then you need to screw your head back on.
Ed Balls... Oh wait.. :biggrin:
Original post by Marshall Taylor
Ed Balls... Oh wait.. :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That name though. parents have a good imagination.
Original post by James Milibanter
If you don't think that Cameron would have done EXACTLY the same thing then you need to screw your head back on.

you must be kidding me if that is meant to be some sort of defence of Blair.
Most disliked
1. Michael Gove
2. Ed Balls
3. Nigel Farage
4. Iain Duncan Smith
5. George Osborne
6. Teresa May

Favourite
1. Clement Attlee
2. Caroline Lucas
3. John Major
4. Tony Blair
5. William Hague
6. Sadiq Khan
you must be kidding me if that is meant to be some sort of defence of Blair.

I never said it was. But you can't claim that Cameron is any better a man than blair when Cameron would definitely have done the same thing.
Original post by zippity.doodah
basically all female labour MPssorry, ladies, it's true - they're mostly a bunch of parachuted feminist hags
Well said.
I had an operation done privately and paid for by the NHS

Was it a sex change?
Original post by James Milibanter
I never said it was. But you can't claim that Cameron is any better a man than blair when Cameron would definitely have done the same thing.

You could say that for everyone though so its frankly ridiculous.
1. Nigel Farage

2. Michael Gove

3. David Cameron

4. George Osborne

5. Ian Duncan Smith

6. Theresa May

The problem with this thread is that it says 'active today', this list wouldn't be so full of UKIP/Tory politicians if it wasn't just confined to politicians active today.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by jf1994
Was it a sex change?

No - knee operation
You could say that for everyone though so its frankly ridiculous.

"Ridiculous" Pah.
"Anyone" Pah

http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/2014/09/iraq-vote-43-rebel-mps

1. What do you mean by this? Both Labour and the Conservatives acknowledged the need for fiscal retrenchment in the run up to the 2010 election. The markets were poised to ruin our credibility if emergency measures were not put into place. Without austerity, the borrowing costs for everyone in this country would be far higher than they are now.
2. This website -surprisingly- contains factual inaccuracies. If you want a better look at our deficits, go to http://budgetresponsibility.independent.gov.uk/data/ or http://www.economicshelp.org/blog/5922/economics/uk-budget-deficit-2/ for something simpler.
3. Implicitly, perhaps. We didn't buy the Royal Mail, so any loss was not an explicit one. By the way, the transaction was carried out by the Lib Dem Business secretary...
4. That's a pretty serious allegation. Just because A and B occur together does not mean that there is a causal relationship between the two.
5. Was they?
6. Yep - greed on the part of those who were taking out those loans. It strikes me as hypocritical to lambast the bankers (not actually bankers, by the way) for being greedy and extending mortgages to those who couldn't afford them just to make commission, but not to note the greed with which the people taking out these mortgages were happy to take the cheap credit and take on debt that was far too high.
7. Please.
8. Which was accepted by Osborne.
9. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
10. What a shame - yet you're sure that's the case? How?
11. Really? You strike me as someone born and bred in a Tory safe seat.

Oh, and I don't really expect you to be able or willing to respond to this - I just thought I'd pick you up on a few things...

PS Using the People's Assembly as a source is hardly a good way of establishing credibility and authority....
Original post by ibzombie96
1. What do you mean by this? Both Labour and the Conservatives acknowledged the need for fiscal retrenchment in the run up to the 2010 election. The markets were poised to ruin our credibility if emergency measures were not put into place. Without austerity, the borrowing costs for everyone in this country would be far higher than they are now.
2. This website -surprisingly- contains factual inaccuracies. If you want a better look at our deficits, go to http://budgetresponsibility.independent.gov.uk/data/ or http://www.economicshelp.org/blog/5922/economics/uk-budget-deficit-2/ for something simpler.
3. Implicitly, perhaps. We didn't buy the Royal Mail, so any loss was not an explicit one. By the way, the transaction was carried out by the Lib Dem Business secretary...
4. That's a pretty serious allegation. Just because A and B occur together does not mean that there is a causal relationship between the two.
5. Was they?
6. Yep - greed on the part of those who were taking out those loans. It strikes me as hypocritical to lambast the bankers (not actually bankers, by the way) for being greedy and extending mortgages to those who couldn't afford them just to make commission, but not to note the greed with which the people taking out these mortgages were happy to take the cheap credit and take on debt that was far too high.
7. Please.

Oh, and I don't really expect you to be able or willing to respond to this - I just thought I'd pick you up on a few things...

PS Using the People's Assembly as a source is hardly a good way of establishing credibility and authority....

The austerity is FAKE they have not proved that it is real , yeah you have government statistics but how credible are they not very they are clinical liars and i dont believe a word of what the conservatives say they have no evidence behind their numbers. And they audit there own info so if my source isnt accurate neither is yours.
Original post by ibzombie96
5. Was they?
7. Please.

And for 11 type in West Bromwich West constituency and see how popular the posh boys are in my oart of the country i can tell you without looking they finished 3rd behind labour and UKIP the Midlands is dominantly labour this year i dont ckass stafford****e or worcster as midlands
And for 11 type in West Bromwich West constituency and see how popular the posh boys are in my oart of the country i can tell you without looking they finished 3rd behind labour and UKIP the Midlands is dominantly labour this year i dont ckass stafford****e or worcster as midlands

I dont see how you use this as an argument, as I can say the same thing about Labour in my part of the world where all seven MPs in the county are Tories :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
I dont see how you use this as an argument, as I can say the same thing about Labour in my part of the world where all seven MPs in the county are Tories :tongue:

Sounds sounds like a sensible county. Kent? At the very least south east?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending