The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Fashion management LCF UAL

Hi guys! I'm looking for someone (current students/ alumni/ anyone else) who wants to share opinions about the fashion management (BA) course at Ual... I just got an offer and I'm so excited!

Scroll to see replies

Hey. So I got an offer for BA Fashion Management a couple of months back. I am now trying to connect with people since I was completely clueless on how to do so earlier.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi! So glad to find someone else who applies for this course! Well I am from Italy, and you? I hope so to see u in September!
Hii. Exactly. I finally found someone before uni. I can't wait. I am from Mumbai, India.
Anyone got an offer for MSc International Fashion Management?
Reply 5
hi) i got the offer for MSc IFM
Reply 6
Anyone for Grad Dip Fashion Management ?
Reply 7
Original post by Anisha297
Hii. Exactly. I finally found someone before uni. I can't wait. I am from Mumbai, India.

Hi ! I am from New Delhi. Are you certain you'd be gooing to ual for fashion management ?
Reply 8
Original post by julietta96
Anyone got an offer for MSc International Fashion Management?

hey I have! I got offered it as an alternative course (originally applied for Fashion Marketing) can you tell m anything about the course? e.g. like the size of the class, what its about ect?
Original post by disha1712
Hi ! I am from New Delhi. Are you certain you'd be gooing to ual for fashion management ?

Yes! Okay, so my offer is actually conditional since I'm in IB and am giving my exams right now. But it's an easy condition so I'm sure I'll be able to fulfil it!
Original post by Anisha297
Yes! Okay, so my offer is actually conditional since I'm in IB and am giving my exams right now. But it's an easy condition so I'm sure I'll be able to fulfil it!

That's the same with me. My board is CBSE so my condition is pretty easy too. Just need to take the ielts. Have you booked the accommodation yet?
Reply 11
Hi ! I've applied for BA fashion fashion managment too . I'm from New Delhi , India . I'm really confused about where to apply for accommodations . Has anyone else applied for accommodation yet ? What is more preferable , uni halls or private accommodations?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 12
Hey, i've got an offer for fashion management as well and I've just booked my accommodation.
If anyone wants to get in contact and be friends before we start that would be great. Im slightly nervous about moving cities and leaving all my family and friend xx
Anyone wanna help out with halls? Have an offer from UAL for Fashion Marketing. Fill me in on the best halls to apply for ?? Im thinking don gratton?
Original post by Alyy.xo
Hey, i've got an offer for fashion management as well and I've just booked my accommodation.
If anyone wants to get in contact and be friends before we start that would be great. Im slightly nervous about moving cities and leaving all my family and friend xx

-Always around for a chat if you wanna get in touch.
Reply 15
Original post by bellabuck
-Always around for a chat if you wanna get in touch.

Yeah that would be cool :smile:
Do you still have exams atm? x
Hi guys, I'm in year 11 and i'm picking my A Level options soon... I can gather that you've all been accepted to study Fashion Management at LCF, and this is a course that i aspire to take, in two years time.

I'd like to get your help on what A Level courses i should study and any other advice that you might have to help me.
Reply 17
Original post by sam.l.1998
Hi guys, I'm in year 11 and i'm picking my A Level options soon... I can gather that you've all been accepted to study Fashion Management at LCF, and this is a course that i aspire to take, in two years time.

I'd like to get your help on what A Level courses i should study and any other advice that you might have to help me.

Honestly, do what you like. They don't really have any specific course preferences (excluding critical thinking and general studies) but I did maths biology and economics and graphics so none that are very creative based. If i could go back i would pick art or business studies but yeah. Do what you will enjoy, it'll make your college life easier and studying worthwhile.

That was vague but i hope it helped
I am studying History of art, philosophy and psychology. Wish I had done art but it doesn't affect LCF as it is not an art based course. History of art is great and very interesting but you don't need to do a specific subject. Hope this helps
Thanks for your advice, guys. I'm thinking Maths, Business Studies, Design and Technology and IT. I emailed the course leader and he told me that some experience in industry would compliment my application. Do you think its completely necessary and what experience have you guys had?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending