The Student Room Group

in2science Interviews

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by Hood15
they let me know by email😕 i just don't like the fact that they don't email you back, leaving you hanging so you can't make other arrangements

Original post by peacefully_
i signed up for chemistry, still no email :frown:

ffs, is there a phone number we could call or something
Reply 141
Original post by boyyo

I sent them an email right now, will tell you what they reply with
Reply 142
Original post by Hood15
I sent them an email right now, will tell you what they reply with

ahh sick thanks bro(but its sunday will they be there)
Reply 143
Original post by boyyo
ahh sick thanks bro(but its sunday will they be there)

probably not
Original post by boyyo

don't think so... this wait is killin me. no more exams = nothing to do!!! i wish they'd reply.
Reply 145
don't think so... this wait is killin me. no more exams = nothing to do!!! i wish they'd reply.

Nothing to do? aren't you starting A2 content now :biggrin: ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 146

LOL yhh ikrr
Original post by bear_reynolds
My interview is at 11.30 too! See you there! :biggrin:

How did it go for you? I think it went well:smile:
Original post by acelle
Nothing to do? aren't you starting A2 content now :biggrin: ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i think i deserve a teeny break :biggrin: so do you lol
i think i deserve a teeny break :biggrin: so do you lol

My schools starts straight away, it's after exams and i'm still going to school (crying intensifies)
Reply 150
Original post by Formless
My schools starts straight away, it's after exams and i'm still going to school (crying intensifies)

yhh samee
Reply 151
ok i just got an email back from them which unfortunately didn't tell me when everyone would get a response, but did tell me that i was unsuccessful and gave me feedback on my interview performance which was nice because now I know what not to do later on.
Reply 152
Original post by Hood15
ok i just got an email back from them which unfortunately didn't tell me when everyone would get a response, but did tell me that i was unsuccessful and gave me feedback on my interview performance which was nice because now I know what not to do later on.

ahh man unlcuky bro, i sent them an email too, not too bothered about it now tbh, looking for voluntary work in my area now
Original post by Hood15

Unlucky to hear that man, Many more opportunities to come though. However atleast in2science let you know and actually gave feedback, which apparently many others havent yet heard back
Reply 154
Unlucky to hear that man, Many more opportunities to come though. However atleast in2science let you know and actually gave feedback, which apparently many others havent yet heard back

were you not given a placement either
Original post by boyyo
were you not given a placement either

Nah fortunately i did get one

How did you feel the interview went and congrats! I'm so nervous waiting to hear back, tbh its only been 2 days but still..
Reply 157
Original post by nobodycarescarla
How did you feel the interview went and congrats! I'm so nervous waiting to hear back, tbh its only been 2 days but still..

ohh man, you guys have aldready had interviews, i havent even been told anyhting:frown:
Original post by boyyo
ohh man, you guys have aldready had interviews, i havent even been told anyhting:frown:

What did you apply for? Most bio and psychology was last Sunday but not all
Reply 159
Physics & mech. engineering reserve
Do u know anything about either

Quick Reply

Latest