The Student Room Group

Who do you prefer dating???

THIS THREAD IS FOR HOMOSEXUALS ONLY.....................................................................................................................................
So I am wondering does any body else only date others gays and will refuse to date bisexuals.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
I haven't dated anyone but I think its bad to treat bisexuals differently. They are not "sluts" they are capable of truly loving you so you shouldn't treat them differently. So I guess I would date a bisexual.
Original post by Anonymous
I haven't dated anyone but I think its bad to treat bisexuals differently. They are not "sluts" they are capable of truly loving you so you shouldn't treat them differently. So I guess I would date a bisexual.

I don't treat them differntly I have had so many issues with a few

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NathanAllen
I don't treat them differntly I have had so many issues with a few

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why?
Why?

Why what? I know there are a alot of true bisexuals out there and what i mean by this is most people that claim there bisexual are confused and being confused can make you either heterosexual or homosexual. And when that bisexual person your dateing is no longer confused and they turn out to be heterosexual that kind of hurts you because you loved, trusted, admired, went out of your way for them and that person did not have as strong of feelings towards you because they were going through a phase and they were only confused about there sexuality.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
I imagine darting would be quite painful - don't think I want to inflict that kind of pain on anyone, tbh.
Reply 6
this is so ignorant
Original post by louieee
this is so ignorant

What is

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NathanAllen
Why what? I know there are a alot of true bisexuals out there and what i mean by this is most people that claim there bisexual are confused and being confused can make you either heterosexual or homosexual. And when that bisexual person your dateing is no longer confused and they turn out to be heterosexual that kind of hurts you because you loved, trusted, admired, went out of your way for them and that person did not have as strong of feelings towards you because they were going through a phase and they were only confused about there sexuality.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't date someone who is confused then. Confused people and bisexual people aren't the same thing.
Don't date someone who is confused then. Confused people and bisexual people aren't the same thing.

Thats what confused people refer themselves as they dont call themselves questioning or confused and they don't identify as bi-courous

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending