This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

:cry2:

Anxious. Can't deal with this.

I've had enough.

:cry:
Drs tomorrow as im feeling really ill with this lack of being able to breath situation :frown: really worried about the outcome though :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
My stomach is churning I bet it's because I stupidly ate a sandwich with smoked salmon in it for lunch :s-smilie:
Original post by Little Popcorns
Having a really **** evening anyone feeling okay that I can PM for company :frown:?

<3 Am I too late?

Posted from TSR Mobile
in full meltdown mode. going to be a long horrible night
Original post by ScaryScience
in full meltdown mode. going to be a long horrible night

Hope you'll be okay. <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sigh I just don't know...........

P.S. Is there anyone older than me in here..I doubt it..I'm 26 (and a half)
Triggered.

:cry:
really bad night, B had to stay over and i feel awful about it because she hardly slept because of my flashbacks and she's got to go back home and go to work. i'm such a **** person
Original post by Pathway
really bad night, B had to stay over and i feel awful about it because she hardly slept because of my flashbacks and she's got to go back home and go to work. i'm such a **** person

:console:
On edge.
Original post by CescaD96
:console:

:hugs: thanks. feel so bad i don't even know what went on :s-smilie: are you ok?

----------------

disability adviser just emailed to let me know that for next year she's informed the people that timetable finals that they should take into account that consecutive days of exams just aren't doable for me and that it was okayed. hopefully i won't have back to back exams next year, genuinely oculdn't deal with it this year (staying up 40+ hours and doing an exam is not good at all :s-smilie:). just depends but hopefully i wont have loads of days of exams..

not entirely sure if any of that made sense so out of itright now
Original post by Pathway
:hugs: thanks. feel so bad i don't even know what went on :s-smilie: are you ok?

----------------

disability adviser just emailed to let me know that for next year she's informed the people that timetable finals that they should take into account that consecutive days of exams just aren't doable for me and that it was okayed. hopefully i won't have back to back exams next year, genuinely oculdn't deal with it this year (staying up 40+ hours and doing an exam is not good at all :s-smilie:). just depends but hopefully i wont have loads of days of exams..

not entirely sure if any of that made sense so out of itright now

just tense. Triggered myself last night, not over it
Having a really **** evening anyone feeling okay that I can PM for company :frown:?

You can PM me if you are having a ****y morning :teeth:
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
:teeth:
Haha not creepy at all :laugh: I'm good atm but I'll PM you in a bit anyway
having intrusive thiought s today is not going to be a good day **** :cry2:
The most pointless blog post to exist because I feel like this right now:
http://imanankastic.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/the-self-esteem-and-self-confidence.html?m=1
My brother is being an absolute a.hole. Came in told me I'm not making an effort, but I'm trying really hard. He gets out sees people and enjoys himself he doesn't know how lucky he is.
(edited 8 years ago)
My brother is being an absolute a.hole. Came in told me I'm not making an effort, but I'm trying really hard. He gets out sees people and enjoys himself he doesn't know how lucky he is.

Two of my brothers are always going out and it is annoying because I can't do that myself :sad:

Try and ignore what he said :hugs:
Cant do this not safe at all

Latest