The Student Room Group

Boys

Why r all boys suck dicks? When I finally love someone they go away, Urghh don't need this before exams

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kickboxer 98
Why r all boys suck dicks? When I finally love someone they go away, Urghh don't need this before exams

Posted from TSR Mobile

With grammar like that before your exams, I'd say boys are the least of your worries.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have no sympathy for you if you can't even include a bit of context. What happened?

Boys are not all dicks, we spend ages putting so much effort into a relationship and all we get is **** in return.

I bet you said something to **** him off and he got fed up of you, so he left. The worst part is that you probably don't even realise what you did/said to offend him, because girls can't understand anything beyond what they want for themselves. :mad:
Original post by Anonymous
I have no sympathy for you if you can't even include a bit of context. What happened?

Boys are not all dicks, we spend ages putting so much effort into a relationship and all we get is **** in return.

I bet you said something to **** him off and he got fed up of you, so he left. The worst part is that you probably don't even realise what you did/said to offend him, because girls can't understand anything beyond what they want for themselves. :mad:

i agree 120%
I know what I did, and je said we can make it up if I send him 5 nudes and he can swear at my friend. Obviously I'm gona say no. He broke my heart

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know what I did, and je said we can make it up if I send him 5 nudes and he can swear at my friend. Obviously I'm gona say no. He broke my heart

Posted from TSR Mobile

nvm, i read it wrong

Posted from TSR Mobile

HAHA this made me laugh! You obviously did do something to upset him (which you still haven't explained) so give the guy a break for ditching you. You sound like you deserved it.

Listen, relationships are all about give and take. He was clearly prepared to forgive you but for some reason you seem to think your standards are too high for him. Get real, nude photos are not an offensive thing to ask for - they are part of every healthy relationship and the fact that he asked you for them shows that he's attracted to you. Learn to take a compliment every now and then. And swearing at your friend is no big deal - but you clearly decided that your friend is more important to you than this guy.

OMG, you had your heart broken over a few nude photos and swearing at a friend? You're so naive. Cheating, break-ups and death are more worthy reasons for a broken heart.
I think she's just too scared they're gonna pop up on Facebook under a fake account. It has happened before to another unfortunate soul that trusted online strangers way too easily
Woops, need an original comment.

Yeah, I really don't know what to say. Bye...
(edited 8 years ago)
HAHA this made me laugh! You obviously did do something to upset him (which you still haven't explained) so give the guy a break for ditching you. You sound like you deserved it.

Listen, relationships are all about give and take. He was clearly prepared to forgive you but for some reason you seem to think your standards are too high for him. Get real, nude photos are not an offensive thing to ask for - they are part of every healthy relationship and the fact that he asked you for them shows that he's attracted to you. Learn to take a compliment every now and then. And swearing at your friend is no big deal - but you clearly decided that your friend is more important to you than this guy.

OMG, you had your heart broken over a few nude photos and swearing at a friend? You're so naive. Cheating, break-ups and death are more worthy reasons for a broken heart.

If you think it's acceptable to demand 5 nudes in return for making up then there's something seriously wrong with you

who hurt you bby
this post killed a few brain cells....
Original post by shawn_o1
I think she's just too scared they're gonna pop up on Facebook under a fake account. It has happened before to another unfortunate soul that trusted online strangers way too easily

There's a difference between giving some random stranger nude pictures over the internet and sharing them with your boyfriend. TBH anyone who shares nude pictures with strangers online deserves to be caught out, cos that's just stupid. But OP says she "loves" this guy - just not enough to give him nude pictures, which I think is even more outrageous. You can't pick and choose which aspects of love and trust according to what suits you. If OP claims to love someone but can't even trust him enough to keep a secret, then I have no sympathy for her at all.

Original post by louieee
If you think it's acceptable to demand 5 nudes in return for making up then there's something seriously wrong with you

We can't all have great morals like you. Some of us expect a healthy relationship to involve intimacy through pictures as well as sex.

Original post by KingdomOfTheLord
who hurt you bby

I've been hurt more times than I care to remember. It just keeps happening. So I find it easier to be a misogynistic ****hole than to keep picking myself up after every failed relationship and every tirade of emotional abuse I take from girls.

Relationships are about give and take exactly but they are also about making the other person comfortable. If someone feels uncomfortable with sending nude photos, there should be no pressure to send them. There have been far too many cases of people breaking up and releasing their ex's photos

Posted from TSR Mobile
There's a difference between giving some random stranger nude pictures over the internet and sharing them with your boyfriend. TBH anyone who shares nude pictures with strangers online deserves to be caught out, cos that's just stupid. But OP says she "loves" this guy - just not enough to give him nude pictures, which I think is even more outrageous. You can't pick and choose which aspects of love and trust according to what suits you. If OP claims to love someone but can't even trust him enough to keep a secret, then I have no sympathy for her at all.

We can't all have great morals like you. Some of us expect a healthy relationship to involve intimacy through pictures as well as sex.

I've been hurt more times than I care to remember. It just keeps happening. So I find it easier to be a misogynistic ****hole than to keep picking myself up after every failed relationship and every tirade of emotional abuse I take from girls.

Someone's love for another person isn't dictated by their ability to send nudes either. Maybe your concept of a healthy relationship differs from the rest of us but they are really two separate concepts. While you may think nudes are a hallmark of a healthy relationship, it doesn't mean it is for everyone so please stop acting like the OP is wrong for not wanting to be forced into doing something she doesn't want to do

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't have anything against nudes under most circumstances, but this is plain wrong

"hey I'll only get back with you if you send me five pictures of you naked" if you can't see how that's unhealthy and manipulated, please don't reply to me.

you have my respect my dear sir. brilliant amount of posts.
Original post by Zargabaath
With grammar like that before your exams, I'd say boys are the least of your worries.

:rofl: op is a classic whinger though.

awwwww idk what to say tbh, yes us breast carriers are pretty dumb...? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending