The Student Room Group

Ancient History 2015!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RonanMainprize
Recently applied to Newcastle, Birmingham, Manchester, Nottingham and Swansea. Predicted ABB. Anyone had any offers from any of the above places? If so what were the offers for? (Grades wise)

I have unconditional offers from all of those except for Swansea, as I applied for Oxford instead, where I recieved a scholarship. I was quite surprised, as I am a 47 year old mature student from Nigeria. :smile:.
Original post by KingKuda
I have unconditional offers from all of those except for Swansea, as I applied for Oxford instead, where I recieved a scholarship. I was quite surprised, as I am a 47 year old mature student from Nigeria. :smile:.

Oh wow congratulations man!
Reply 42
@herondale & @aac2618

How long did it take for you guys to get your offers back, from when you sent off your UCAS?

I sent mine off on a Friday and then got one Monday and one tuesday then the other three at the end of that week and beginning of the week after
Original post by KingKuda

Wow! Congrats!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
@herondale & @aac2618

How long did it take for you guys to get your offers back, from when you sent off your UCAS?

ManMet came the day after, Swansea came the week after, Reading came a week and a half after, and Manchester was about two and a half weeks.
I've got an unconditional offer from Cardiff to read ancient history with history!
Reply 46
Anybody firmed Warwick?
Reply 47
Anyone know anyone that studies ancient history at Warwick and didn't meet their offer but still got in? The offer is abb
Reply 48
Original post by ens
Anyone know anyone that studies ancient history at Warwick and didn't meet their offer but still got in? The offer is abb

I'm in exactly the same state of worry as you by the sounds of it, think I'm looking at 3 B's :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
nvm
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply