The Student Room Group

how did everyone find the Edexcel calculator paper (2H)

Is it just me or was the calculator paper easier than the non-calc? And does anyone have a mark scheme for the calculator paper that we did today?
Reply 1
Original post by maria_andron
Is it just me or was the calculator paper easier than the non-calc? And does anyone have a mark scheme for the calculator paper that we did today?

I dont think we are allowed to share the mark sheme due to time zone differences. I thought that the first paper was better lol!
Original post by cokeed
I dont think we are allowed to share the mark sheme due to time zone differences. I thought that the first paper was better lol!

Really? I found the mark scheme for 1H and only counted 33 right. I found it extremely hard for some reason😢😢
Reply 3
Really? I found the mark scheme for 1H and only counted 33 right. I found it extremely hard for some reason😢😢

I got around 50 which is good for me. What grade are you aiming for?
Original post by cokeed
I got around 50 which is good for me. What grade are you aiming for?

Im predicted an A but im aiming for a B .wbu?
Reply 5
Im predicted an A but im aiming for a B .wbu?

Same :biggrin:
From what I counted at the end of the exam I managed to count 50 with a possibility of 68 if I get some of the questions I weren't sure about. Using Mr M's answers from the non-calc paper I counted 44 minimum from the answers I could remember.

I found it a little harder than the non-calc but the non-calc is more suited to my type of maths such as problem solving and mental maths.

Looking forward to the answers for today's paper being posted so I can see how I did :biggrin:
Original post by jamiehumpree
From what I counted at the end of the exam I managed to count 50 with a possibility of 68 if I get some of the questions I weren't sure about. Using Mr M's answers from the non-calc paper I counted 44 minimum from the answers I could remember.

I found it a little harder than the non-calc but the non-calc is more suited to my type of maths such as problem solving and mental maths.

Looking forward to the answers for today's paper being posted so I can see how I did :biggrin:

Same!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending