The Student Room Group

A2 Biology OCR June 2015 Revision Thread

Scroll to see replies

the peritoneal dialysis question was a bastard question other than that
the rest of the paper was moderately easy, so id say grade boundary for an A will be 45/60
Reply 2301
Would I be ok in saying just "range"?
I put range bars, but it seems like it's error bars, the fact that I've never heard of them, in my life asks the question, WHY THE **** IS IT ON THE EXAM, they may as well have asked what their aunties cat is called!!!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gus22
Would I be ok in saying just "range"?

thats what i put
Did any of you guys write endocrine for the first missing word of the paragraph?
What did people put for why the rate of photosynthesis didn't keep increasing as light intensity increased?
Fever increased metabolic reactions increase heat kill of viruses?
i couldnt even this of stem cells!!!
By far the hardest unit 4 bio paper 😖

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by a123a
Did any of you guys write endocrine for the first mission word of the paragraph?

i wrote exocrine
Original post by a123a
Did any of you guys write endocrine for the first missing word of the paragraph?

yes!!
Original post by a123a

yes i put endocrine too.

did you also put the medulla region for another gap?
Original post by FredRussell97
Fever increased metabolic reactions increase heat kill of viruses?

That's what I put
So glad i put stem cells and bone marrow literally seconds before the exam ended.
So annoyed. For the structure of shady leaves I wrote they would have more chloroplasts to maximise light absorption instead of talking about palisade mesophyll, for the light intensity question I forgot that stomata would be open for longer at higher intensities :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: ffsssssssss, and I forgot about stem cells for red blood cells, and many other things

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wrote residual for K.
Reply 2316
Original post by a123a

Yes
i put adrenal cortex region for corticoid part will i get the mark?

i also put target for the last part of that question

cant remember the rest of it
What did people put for the question about plants' adaptions to sunlight? I put thick waxy cuticle :/
Original post by mrchemistry
So annoyed. For the structure of shady leaves I wrote they would have more chloroplasts to maximise light absorption instead of talking about palisade mesophyll, for the light intensity question I forgot that stomata would be open for longer at higher intensities :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: ffsssssssss, and I forgot about stem cells for red blood cells, and many other things

Posted from TSR Mobile

huh, i wrote they would have i wider range of accessory pigments to absorb as much light as possible? :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending