The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Norin
:eek: omg I feel so bad, I didn't see this quote -I can't because I'm on the app:colondollar: :redface: Hi spot!! :hi: yeah long time. How've you been? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thats the thing, if you're on the app, it's quite difficult to see things. Have you tried using the mobile site? That is better to use IMO.

Don't worry about it - I'm currently good so far, now waiting on exam results day, which is june 30th for my university :smile:

And please, pretty please, can you pop into CTAM when it is convenient for you? :smile:
hi
procasinating instead of revising
i wish my philosophy and ethics thread was this interesting.
@TopDog123 the forum games threads are usually the most interesting! :biggrin:
Original post by spotify95
Thats the thing, if you're on the app, it's quite difficult to see things. Have you tried using the mobile site? That is better to use IMO.

Don't worry about it - I'm currently good so far, now waiting on exam results day, which is june 30th for my university :smile:

And please, pretty please, can you pop into CTAM when it is convenient for you? :smile:

Yeah I wish they would do something about it already :frown: Yep but I prefer the app when I'm out and in college, it's more convenient for me as well

Ah okay, do you think you did well? :smile: Well I know you did well anyway:biggrin: but I'll hope just in case :yep:

Ah yes of course, but I can't seem to find the new thread. I haven't posted there in ages

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Norin
Yeah I wish they would do something about it already :frown: Yep but I prefer the app when I'm out and in college, it's more convenient for me as well

Ah okay, do you think you did well? :smile: Well I know you did well anyway:biggrin: but I'll hope just in case :yep:

Ah yes of course, but I can't seem to find the new thread. I haven't posted there in ages

Posted from TSR Mobile

I firstly found the app more convenient, however I then tried the mobile site and that was even better to use so I just stick with the mobile site! Though recently my laptop has been going slowly on TSR - it's fine on any other site though.

I think I did ok :smile: only time will tell!

I'll post you the thread link: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3381205
:u:
:unimpressed:
blub
Original post by spotify95
I firstly found the app more convenient, however I then tried the mobile site and that was even better to use so I just stick with the mobile site! Though recently my laptop has been going slowly on TSR - it's fine on any other site though.

I think I did ok :smile: only time will tell!

I'll post you the thread link: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3381205

Ah okay. Yeah even on the app for me, but then again it's just adding more reasons as to why the app is rubbish :sigh:

That's great! :smile:

Thanks! I'll currently post a lot more as I've finished my exams :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:smile:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Yo
:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

Latest