The Student Room Group

What is your 'usual' McDonald's order?! :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mobbsy91
Errr, they do, because that's what my dad gets... Either that, or they just give him 9 nuggets as a meal when he asks...

errr, i think i should know wether they do 9 nugget meals or not- ive worked at mcdonalds for over 7 years.
And no they dont do 9 nugget meals. The only way you can do it is either have a 6 nugget meal, or buy 9 nuggets, fries and a drink all seperately.
I buy a large 5 piece chicken selects meal and get the free student cheeseburger as a "starter" and then buy a mcflurry for the desert. #3coursemeal

I only ever go there when I'm hungover, though, and even then I'd prefer a KFC or burger king if possible.
I go for:

20 nuggets, 3 chicken selects, large fries, large coke, dairy milk mcflurry.

I did have a galaxy cookie crumble mcflurry the other day, but I believe it's limited edition!

Yeah, its the promo one that we are doing at the moment. And the last day is tomorrow as we start the new one one Wednesday.
Chicken legend + Chicken sandwich with fries and a coke.

Would like to try that buffalo burger and the wraps sometime soon too.
Original post by Emma:-)
errr, i think i should know wether they do 9 nugget meals or not- ive worked at mcdonalds for over 7 years.
And no they dont do 9 nugget meals. The only way you can do it is either have a 6 nugget meal, or buy 9 nuggets, fries and a drink all seperately.

Chill your beans, woah!!!

Well, I don't look at the receipt when he's paying... but he just asks for a 9 nugget meal, and he gets 9 nuggets, fries and a drink. Sorry for not using the exam terminology...
Yeah, its the promo one that we are doing at the moment. And the last day is tomorrow as we start the new one one Wednesday.

Ahh **** the promo - keep em full time.
Happy Meal. All day, every day.

But in all seriousness, the McWrap is delicious:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by x kat x
Na... I'm just not a big fan of chips...rather have the burger

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you order a "meal", you are able to consume chips and the burger.
Chill your beans, woah!!!

Well, I don't look at the receipt when he's paying... but he just asks for a 9 nugget meal, and he gets 9 nuggets, fries and a drink. Sorry for not using the exam terminology...

Well you're the one that said we definitely did them as meals. Im just saying how it is.
big mac meal
Ahh **** the promo - keep em full time.

I have to admit the normal chocolate galaxy ones are amazing. I havent tried the cookie crumble ones.
I bet we will end up doing them again at some point. You never know. Theres quite a few that have made a comeback.
I have to admit the normal chocolate galaxy ones are amazing. I havent tried the cookie crumble ones.
I bet we will end up doing them again at some point. You never know. Theres quite a few that have made a comeback.

It's the other way round for me... having't tried the normal ones, but having the cookie bit in it is just so amazing! So much better than any of the standard ones...
It's the other way round for me... having't tried the normal ones, but having the cookie bit in it is just so amazing! So much better than any of the standard ones...

Out of the standard ones, the smartie ones are amazing.
Ive never really had any of the other standard ones, they just havent really taken my fancy.
Out of the standard ones, the smartie ones are amazing.
Ive never really had any of the other standard ones, they just havent really taken my fancy.

Usually I would go for either standard dairy milk or smarties... still, the galaxy cookie crumble one is a million times better than both put together!
mcchicken sandwich, chips and diet coke :tongue: plus a mcflurry if i'm on a fat day
Type 2 diabeties and a side order of reduced life expectancy,
chicken legend everytime
Original post by Kyjai
If you were at McDonalds now.. What would you get?!? :smile:

I always order a crab salad. Its one of my personal favourites.
Original post by Luketreherne
Type 2 diabeties and a side order of reduced life expectancy,

Yeah McDonald's isn't the healthiest is it?

Normally I choose a Big Mac, though that's because I usually get vouchers meaning I can have a Big Mac for cheaper than usual. :smile:

Any other time, I don't know... I'd have to take a good look at the menu :wink:
Original post by Kyjai
If you were at McDonalds now.. What would you get?!? :smile:

Obese, diabetes, heart disease. Take your pick :P

Quick Reply

Latest