The Student Room Group

The WWE Society II

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2260
Tyson Kidd injured for the forseeable. Hope this mean's we see Cesaro get a singles push.
Original post by ozzyoscy
Does anyone make their girlfriend dye her hair red and wear pink stockings on her arms so you can roleplay that she's Lita?

My hand doesn't have hair.
Original post by Excuse Me!

I hope Kane wins MITB, turns face and cashes in on Seth wearing his 1998 style attire.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Mackay
He seems to be losing his accent. That's definitely something to watch out for over the next few weeks.

Apparently Lana and him have broken up in real life, and she's being linked to Ziggler romantically. Could be a Edge-Hardy-Lita situation!

What? oh no, they looked quite good together.

Well, Rusev can't live in the big house with a pool by himself... he can fill me with his bulgarian force anytime.

No Homo

Plus what's the Edge Hardy Lita situation?
Original post by Longshot700

They're friends now.

Watch the WWE Rivalries Matt and Edge episode

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by heavyhandscott
Such a bad idea.

What would you do?

I know it'd likely be unpopular but as a Kaneonite I'd love it. Plus it would be a surprise and everyone loves unpredictability!-

Posted from TSR Mobile
They're friends now.

Watch the WWE Rivalries Matt and Edge episode

Posted from TSR Mobile

WWE rivalry? was that gimmick or real life? and as for friends you mean rusev and lita right?
Reply 2267

Hardy was going out with Lita, until she had an affair with Edge. Hardy found out, the WWE found out, and the Creative team worked it into an on-air angle and allowed their personal differences to be played out on screen.

I think they've all put it behind them nowadays.
Original post by Mackay
Hardy was going out with Lita, until she had an affair with Edge. Hardy found out, the WWE found out, and the Creative team worked it into an on-air angle and allowed their personal differences to be played out on screen.

Damn, watching that in a minute.
Reply 2269
As if it's MITB this weekend.

The card atm:

- The New Day vs. The Prime Time Players for the WWE Tag Team Championships
- John Cena vs. Kevin Owens
- Neville vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Randy Orton vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Sheamus vs. Kane vs. Roman Reigns in the Money in the Bank ladder match for a WWE World Heavyweight Championship match contract
- Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose in a ladder match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Original post by Mackay

IIRC they fired him which began a huge swell of fan support for his return and then they slowly worked him in to an on-air angle which, rightly, Edge won. His high point, for Matt, then he went through that phase of Youtube videos in his bathroom to TNA to who knows what now.
Reply 2271
Original post by Aky786UK
IIRC they fired him which began a huge swell of fan support for his return and then they slowly worked him in to an on-air angle which, rightly, Edge won. His high point, for Matt, then he went through that phase of Youtube videos in his bathroom to TNA to who knows what now.

Yeah, that's what happened. I always thought Matt deserved a programme against Punk in around 2008-09, actually.
What would you do?

I know it'd likely be unpopular but as a Kaneonite I'd love it. Plus it would be a surprise and everyone loves unpredictability!-

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is it Kaneonite or Kanenite? Whatever it is, I'm one. I really hope Kane doesn't retire before coming London in November, when his theme hits, I don't care if I'll be the only one on my feet cheering.
(edited 8 years ago)
Wow, Lana is actually really attractive without all that makeup.

lana.jpg
Reply 2274
Lana needs to stay heel, though. That might be tough for her considering her breakdown in relationship with Rusev IRL, but she has more longevity career wise as a heel manager. She could be a female Heyman.
Wow, Lana is actually really attractive without all that makeup.

lana.jpg

Strong manly look

Original post by Mackay
Lana needs to stay heel, though. That might be tough for her considering her breakdown in relationship with Rusev IRL, but she has more longevity career wise as a heel manager. She could be a female Heyman.

Not even close
Original post by Mackay

A female heyman? I don't see it, but who knows.
Reply 2277
Original post by AR_95

Not even close

A female heyman? I don't see it, but who knows.

Not in terms of character, but in terms of presence. She could elevate whoever she works with if Creative give her two more years as a heel. She's got the talk, the promo skills and the look.

Becoming a face is obviously massively tempting for Creative, given the fact she's American and could become a behind-the-screen presence, but she'd make an absolutely awesome GM if they ever went back to having that role.
Original post by Mackay
Not in terms of character, but in terms of presence. She could elevate whoever she works with if Creative give her two more years as a heel. She's got the talk, the promo skills and the look.

Becoming a face is obviously massively tempting for Creative, given the fact she's American and could become a behind-the-screen presence, but she'd make an absolutely awesome GM if they ever went back to having that role.

I think Heyman is over rated in one sense. He's a brilliant talker, delivers the best promos, but people have to realise that the big stars under him e.g Lesnar/Punk have also elevated them selves because of who they are. Sort of like an amplifier, he'll make some good make look even better. But like when he was given to Cesaro, Ryback, Axel, it did them no good because they weren't the real deal.

Plus Lana won't ever have the same amplifying effect as Heyman will, I don't think anyone will.
WWE rivalry? was that gimmick or real life? and as for friends you mean rusev and lita right?

Wwe rivalries is a tv series on the wwe network. It documents various rivalries in 1 hour episodes.

This particular episode goes over their whole feud, what happened outside ad in the ring and has other wwe superstars commenting.

Try bolleyrulez, rawandsmackdown or watchwrestling. One of those will have it on their or try YouTube

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest