The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I wonder if the upset men on this here thread are happy or even aware that they are basically the male equivalent of the feminazi who gets upset over a joke?
Reply 141
Original post by Protégé
Doesn't matter what feminists think, just because they're being idiots about it doesn't mean that everyone else should be. This isn't any sort of revenge, this is people being butthurt over nothing.

I was simply making a point about double standards, I'm not suggesting someone should make a different list in response. If someone made a list demonising women they'd never hear the end of it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Truths

I liked it. It was insightful. I don't see what the fuss is about. I will try to do all 10!

Reasons Why Men Should not Rape A Woman ?

It hurts your penis

Sex requires a lot of lubrication. There’s a large chance that the girl will not secrete the needed amount of lubrication since she doesn’t want to have sex with you. Unless you’re uncircumsized, dry sex is going to be painful and may even cause lesions.

Hypothetical reversal: If your victim digests a steady diet of 50 Shades Of Gray, she may very well have a rape fantasy. The lubrication she secretes could be higher than the previous beta male she consensually had sex with.

You dangerously expose yourself to STD’s

The modern woman is quite impulsive in her willingness to sleep with random men without using condoms.

You can go to jail for a long time

If you’re caught raping a girl, you can be convicted in court and remain locked up for at least 10 years. During this time, you have no personal freedoms to work, go to the coffee shop, or take in a nice evening stroll. You also increase the chance that you will get raped yourself by other men who want to teach you a lesson for forcing yourself upon a woman who did not want you inside her. Also with the invention of DNA testing, it’s a near certainty you will be caught.

You may get her pregnant and have to pay child support

Congratulations, you are now legally obligated to support that child until it’s 18, even if you’re sent to prison.

Facts about rape.

False rape accusations are very common

There are no penalties for women who bring false rape charges
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by PrincePaul255555

bruh pls this thread died a few month back, let it rip
Reply 144
Original post by PrincePaul255555
Reasons Why Men Should not Rape A Woman ?

It hurts your penis

Sex requires a lot of lubrication. There’s a large chance that the girl will not secrete the needed amount of lubrication since she doesn’t want to have sex with you. Unless you’re uncircumsized, dry sex is going to be painful and may even cause lesions.

Hypothetical reversal: If your victim digests a steady diet of 50 Shades Of Gray, she may very well have a rape fantasy. The lubrication she secretes could be higher than the previous beta male she consensually had sex with.

You dangerously expose yourself to STD’s

The modern woman is quite impulsive in her willingness to sleep with random men without using condoms.

You can go to jail for a long time

If you’re caught raping a girl, you can be convicted in court and remain locked up for at least 10 years. During this time, you have no personal freedoms to work, go to the coffee shop, or take in a nice evening stroll. You also increase the chance that you will get raped yourself by other men who want to teach you a lesson for forcing yourself upon a woman who did not want you inside her.
With the invention of DNA testing, it’s a near certainty you will be caught.

You may get her pregnant and have to pay child supportrape

Congratulations, you are now legally obligated to support that child until it’s 18, even if you’re sent to prison.

Facts about rape.

False rape accusations are very common

There are no penalties for women who bring false rape charges

Well as for the last one, there is something called perjury. Other than that. k...
Original post by DiddyDec
We should just put these on every billboard. The rape problem is now fixed.

I agree. We should put them up in prisons as well so people know how to not rape each other.

We should also have a version for females as well so they can be taught how to not sexually assault people.
(edited 8 years ago)
Edit:double post
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by So Instinct
Sorry to dissapoint you but 1/5 women do not get rape, that's a debunked myth that's been disproven by numerous studies. For example:

I'm going to assume you can't be bothered to read it so let me post a summery.
The full study, which was published by the Bureau of Justice Statistics, a division within DOJ, found that rather than one in five female college students becoming victims of sexual assault, the actual rate is 6.1 per 1,000 students, or 0.61 percent (instead of 1-in-5, the real number is 0.03-in-5). For non-students, the rate of sexual assault is 7.6 per 1,000 people.

So please, stop spreading your misinformation and lies. Perhaps instead educate yourself and probably stop taking the words of glorified bloggers or other out of touch individuals or publications.

I notice nobody took you up on this and challenged the documentation.

From the OP.
Is this the same Sarah Silverman that was caught bang to rights in a bare faced lie about the pay gap saying she didnt get paid the same as a man did for a spot at a comedy club she performed in?
When the guy that paid her saw the article where she lied, he called her out on it.
Apparently it took two fire engines and ten firemen to put her pants out, so fierce was the blaze.
And what her response? An apology may be?
No, it was to say her only mistake was to name the cub and guy involved. "If I hadn't then I would have gotten away with it."
(edited 8 years ago)
I like. It's taking the piss of those ridiculous rape avoidance tips women are give. Strangely enough I as a man haven't been given them and yet I have experience sexual assault were as (as far as I know) none of my female friends have.
Original post by caravaggio2
I notice nobody took you up on this and challenged the documentation.

From the OP.
Is this the same Sarah Silverman that was caught bang to rights in a bare faced lie about the pay gap saying she didnt get paid the same as a man did for a spot at a comedy club she performed in?
When the guy that paid her saw the article where she lied, he called her out on it.
Apparently it took two fire engines and ten firemen to put her pants out, so fierce was the blaze.
And what her response? An apology may be?
No, it was to say her only mistake was to name the cub and guy involved. "If I hadn't then I would have gotten away with it."

I read about that, typical really. She wasn't even meant to get paid, she appeared as a guest and he gave her a small sum out of the goodness of his heart, so she decides to twist and perpetuate her entitlement into victim-hood.

Then she had that subtle dig at men in the superbowl ad where she saying something along the lines of 'Sorry, it's a boy'.

I'm not really one to care about petty stuff though, so this doesn't bother me much but since people whine about things of a similar ilk I figured I'd throw it in. Honestly, if sjw's (both men and women) weren't so set on being outraged at anything even slightly offensive and were it not for the atmosphere they've created, I would have even found the advert and Sarah Silverman in general funny (including the tongue in cheek list)- it's a shame what society has descended too and how easy is it to get sucked into this gender politics, when honestly the real issues behind this whole bubble in my opinion is class inequality.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by katbob
Are you one of them?

I'm sorry but both men and women get raped. Fact. To enquire as to whether the poster who mentioned this fact has been raped himself or not, in some weird way to question the legitimacy of his statement, is frankly disgusting.

If you had said women get raped, and I denied that, asking if you were one of them, how would you feel? Stating something so obviously true and yet I have the gall to ask whether you've been raped to see if you're telling the truth. It's appalling that you felt the need to ask that question.
This is amusing and essentially highlights the pointlessness of 'teach men not to rape' assertions. As a man I find it really funny because of the contrast of absurdity and seriousness in a clearly dangerous topic area, that sort of thing defines comedy for me. As a disclaimer of course rape is disgusting and wrong and can be committed by men and women but this is just comedy and people shouldn't get so annoyed at it, so what she wrote a controversial thing. Unless the government puts this on their ridiculous PSHE schemes then I couldn't care less if its offensive or misandrist or whatever such label is put upon it.

Latest

Trending

Trending