The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hello
Last exam tomorrow...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has that teacher put up a mark scheme for todays paper?
Original post by frostyy
Get over yourself. I'm probably going to miss out on an A by around 5 marks - those 5 marks will cost me a whole medical career. It happens.

Preach. It's not the cock up, it's how you get over it that matters.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by missaxo
I hope so :frown: I feel so sick and just can't stop crying

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know how you feel, I need to get a C as well (although I'm doing IGCSE Edexcel not GCSE). I'm sure you've done better than you think, especially since you got a C in your mock :smile: I know it's easier said than done but try not to think about it and put it out of your head, as it's over now, and focus on your other exams if you have any. Then enjoy the long summer :smile:
Anyone got any predictions for aqa history b higher paper on Wednesday? I do Russia 1914-24, USA 1929-41, and Vietnam 1954-75. Hopefully it won't be too bad, but the specimen papers seem to cover nearly every topic so I have no idea what's going to come up
Original post by frostyy
Get over yourself. I'm probably going to miss out on an A by around 5 marks - those 5 marks will cost me a whole medical career. It happens.

I like how this matches your username.

If that happens ask for a remark. The boundaries will probably be lower than you think anyway, but there's nothing you can do now.

And if your university asks, just tell them you were 5 marks off an A. They'll probably understand. Where do you intend on going?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Steliata
I like how this matches your username.

If that happens ask for a remark. The boundaries will probably be lower than you think anyway, but there's nothing you can do now.

And if your university asks, just tell them you were 5 marks off an A. They'll probably understand. Where do you intend on going?

Im in the same situation as him.

If I get a high B its useless since I need an A to do A level Maths and A level maths needed to do A level chemistry
Original post by QuantumStuff
Has that teacher put up a mark scheme for todays paper?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3391175
Original post by missaxo

Me too!

It was my last exam, so I was hoping it would go well and I could finish on a high note. No such luck! :/
Original post by SuperHuman98
Im in the same situation as him.

If I get a high B its useless since I need an A to do A level Maths and A level maths needed to do A level chemistry

Well, at least everyone has found it extremely difficult compared with previous exams, so potentially it will have somewhat lower grade boundaries?!

Let's hope so anyway. I was supposed to get an A* to get into maths A level, but I don't know if I will now :/
Who's doing AQA C1 Chemistry today?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Quintessentially
Well, at least everyone has found it extremely difficult compared with previous exams, so potentially it will have somewhat lower grade boundaries?!

Let's hope so anyway. I was supposed to get an A* to get into maths A level, but I don't know if I will now :/

I don't think it will be low enough to get me an A I think I got around 120
I don't think it will be low enough to get me an A I think I got around 120

its 117 to get A in maths AQA
Original post by EXAMS//2015
its 117 to get A in maths AQA

im on edexcel
im on edexcel

lol.
Original post by EXAMS//2015
lol.

lol
Shoutout to my friend! its her birthday today and she has Aqa Chemistry Unit 1

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Gcses are over for me! I'm feeling relatively okay about them and looking forward to results day to move on tbh :P It feels so surreal that year 11 is over and I'm never going to wear a school uniform again a part from the last day of year 13! Being a part of the year 12 thread will be cray cray I remember joining this in year 9 wtf

Latest