The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Feraligatr
:woo: Do let me know :smile:

:hugs:

Hayfever and A2 are both slowly killing me. The latter will kill me slowly :redface:
I'm dying :redface:

RIP, my good friend <3
Found a new hobby. Enjoying the holidaysss :biggrin:

I'm content :smile:
Original post by Carpe Diem Jay
RIP, my good friend <3

I'll spread my germs to you before I go so the legacy can carry on

Found a new hobby. Enjoying the holidaysss :biggrin:

I'm content :smile:

DO SOME A2 :colone:
I'll spread my germs to you before I go so the legacy can carry on

DO SOME A2 :colone:

BACK OFF I DON'T NEED NO GERMS BRUV

Iz you dizzi blud

(I have to start A2 from Monday :sad:)
BACK OFF I DON'T NEED NO GERMS BRUV

Iz you dizzi blud

(I have to start A2 from Monday :sad:)

ONLINE GERMS *cough* *cough*

Nope, I'm not. I start tomorrow officially. I didn't go sixth form today because of a taster day but I'm quite looking forward to it. Especially Chemistry :moon:
ONLINE GERMS *cough* *cough*

Nope, I'm not. I start tomorrow officially. I didn't go sixth form today because of a taster day but I'm quite looking forward to it. Especially Chemistry :moon:

OH rip rip indeed then. Hope the taster day was good :smile: I hate chemistry :colonhash:
Reply 4187
Guilty. Ashamed. Etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4188
Stressed. Revising last minute for my exam tomorrow :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NutE
Stressed. Revising last minute for my exam tomorrow :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck! :h:
Reply 4190
Original post by cake_lover
Good luck! :h:

Thank you, I'm going to need it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RBalboa
Like everything in my life is falling apart

Stay strong Rooky :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4192
3 exams left listening to calvin harris to pump me up:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:woo: Do let me know :smile:

Hayfever and A2 are both slowly killing me. The latter will kill me slowly :redface:
I'm dying :redface:

they went good! :biggrin: biology was a bit like :s-smilie: but it was still good on the whole! :smile:

history had nice questions! and politics was iffy but aight!

on the whole, rn I feel :biggrin:

:jumphug: :hugs:

no Z! don't leave me pls! :cry2:

awww get well soon! :hugs: and yh, A2 drags but you will live! :jumphug:
feverish, water eyes , heavy left part of head . Pretty much everything ****ed up lol
Original post by moment of truth
Yeah, definitely. It is annoying because your family are the ones that you think would understand you better than most, but they often make things a lot worse. In saying that, my family have improved a lot since I was at uni and they just tend to let me be if they can see that I am having a bad day or whatever :redface: It does help to talk to others that have experienced something similar. Our stories may be completely different, but we all can empathise with how we feel when we are at our lowest. It's like, you have some really good days where everything is good, and then suddenly something happens and the low mood stays for ages :sad: I'll try :smile: it's hard to think positive sometimes (as you probably know) but it is important to, at least, try. That's good! I'm guessing you are first year uni?

I can't begin to know how you felt, but I can imagine that it must have been absolutely horrible. Especially, if she seemed fairly happy beforehand. It just shows that we have no idea what people are actually feeling like and so many people are able to put a brave face on. I, personally, cannot put a brave face on.

Gonna spoiler the stuff about suicide in case it triggers anyone.

Spoiler

Sorry a late reply :redface:

Totally agree on parents' opinions on depression and yes, they usually do unfortunately misunderstand so make our lives a little bit harder :/ But I'm glad that your parents have started to open up a bit more :smile: I know right! I can go from a happy day at uni to suddenly being really depressed within a few hours or vice versa (sometimes that low mood will have no cause to it) and it's very annoying to be honest. Don't know if you feel that same way?
Yeah, it is quite hard, but I sometimes have to force myself to think positively to get through the day or ignore the feelings as much as I can do.
Yep, I'm in my first year at uni! :smile:

Ah, yeah, it was miserable. That is so true; we can never be quite sure how truly people are actually under all of those smiles :redface: No worries, same here, I try but sometimes I start breaking down that 'facade' I hold up.

No worries :smile: What are your plans now? Work? :smile: My reply:

Spoiler

OH rip rip indeed then. Hope the taster day was good :smile: I hate chemistry :colonhash:

Chemistry is amazing :awesome: I'll get Nirigilis on you :colone:

Original post by cupcakes87
they went good! :biggrin: biology was a bit like :s-smilie: but it was still good on the whole! :smile:

history had nice questions! and politics was iffy but aight!

on the whole, rn I feel :biggrin:

:jumphug: :hugs:

no Z! don't leave me pls! :cry2:

awww get well soon! :hugs: and yh, A2 drags but you will live! :jumphug:

:jumphug: That's great to hear :woo:

Biology was iffy for us too :redface:
Edexcel by any chance?

:hugs: Thanks :smile:
:lol:

When is your next exam? :colondollar: :jumphug:
Very sad :frown:
Tired and fed up beyond your imagination.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Angst and pain..from a great number of things going on in my life..but trying to stay strong and there for everyone who needs it. Hopefully this time will pass quickly and all is normal soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest