The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nathanielle

Spoiler

Spoiler

And btw, I watched the Prozac Nation movie, I see what you mean about her - she just seemed like an ******* regardless of depression. :tongue:
Original post by sherbet_lemons7
Screaming at me to run and i want out abd this is horrible :cry2:

Nope you cant run hun! Have you spoke to anyone about how bad things are getting?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PandaWho
Nope you cant run hun! Have you spoke to anyone about how bad things are getting?

Posted from TSR Mobile

She want tot see me in a few days because she doesnt think i need cpn input anymore and i dont kniw howvto tell her that thibfd are getting worse again
She want tot see me in a few days because she doesnt think i need cpn input anymore and i dont kniw howvto tell her that thibfd are getting worse again

Could your write things down hun? Like what the voices are saying, what your feeling?

You need to talk to them hun, we dont want you back in hospital do we!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Could your write things down hun? Like what the voices are saying, what your feeling?

You need to talk to them hun, we dont want you back in hospital do we!

Posted from TSR Mobile

She doesnt liek me anyway and she lies and I dont know what to do. :cry:
She doesnt liek me anyway and she lies and I dont know what to do. :cry:

You need to try and talk to someone hun, your dr?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree with Panda that writing stuff down could be useful. Do you think you can make any notes right now so that your doc realizes how bad things are for you?
cant sleep and its nearly 2am. Lovely.

I think the fact that maths went as crap as it did its completely thrown me off... I need this for college and I doubt people understand how much it means to me to prove all the idiots wrong... And I've completely ****ed myself over because I just froze in the exam hall. The barriers went down and I just couldn't continue with the bloody paper.
You need to try and talk to someone hun, your dr?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Sabertooth
I agree with Panda that writing stuff down could be useful. Do you think you can make any notes right now so that your doc realizes how bad things are for you?

Im sure she wont believe me and shell laugh she hates me :cey2:
Reply 9289
My head is absolutely spinning.

Can't sleep. Am staying up pretty much every other night at the minute. Been in work sometimes 12 hours or more per day and still can't sleep. Only getting 8 hours worth of work done though cos i can't sit still and have to go outside, write emails or look things up online and make plans. Can't stay still or stop speaking or writing or thinking. I'm full to bursting with thoughts, like I'm on a merry-go-round. Getting the urge to sing out loud all the time, tunes circling in my head.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Jay84
My head is absolutely spinning.

Can't sleep. Am staying up pretty much every other night at the minute. Been in work sometimes 12 hours or more per day and still can't sleep. Only getting 8 hours worth of work done though cos i can't sit still and have to go outside, write emails or look things up online and make plans. Can't stay still or stop speaking or writing or thinking. I'm full to bursting with thoughts, like I'm on a merry-go-round. Getting the urge to sing out loud all the time, tunes circling in my head.

Jay, this sounds a lot like mania, I think it would be a good idea for you to get in contact with your doctor just so they know what's going on.
Original post by Tree321
With studying or day to day life? Try to remove the thing that you use to procrastinate when you want to carry out a task, eg what I do when revising is to leave my phone downstairs. Hope this helped x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Studying and sometimes both ... :redface: Problem is, that as soon that I hit home, I stop doing things. And I cannot really ban my phone or laptop from my room... (only have one and need my laptop constantly for looking things up)
Reply 9292
Original post by Sabertooth
Jay, this sounds a lot like mania, I think it would be a good idea for you to get in contact with your doctor just so they know what's going on.

Im not manic, just a bit hyper. My brother thinks I should go to the doctor though. I think I need some lorezepam.
Original post by Nathanielle
Studying and sometimes both ... :redface: Problem is, that as soon that I hit home, I stop doing things. And I cannot really ban my phone or laptop from my room... (only have one and need my laptop constantly for looking things up)

I used to be like that, maybe if your next exam isn't soon then take a break for a bit so you feel refreshed and then try and work, you literally have to force yourself, and think about when it's over x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9294
Original post by Todot
There are a lot of horror stories around about antidepressants but its not the general experience I dont think. People are much more likely to post bad experiences on the internet for example...

When I was on citalopram I didnt really get any side effects other than having a dry mouth which was more annoying than worrying. I know that Ive been quite lucky and many people get some sort of nausea or other effect in the first few weeks, but they do decrease. I would say definitely go for it - if you do have a reaction that worries you for any reason you can go back and discuss it with your doctor - you never know it might help to solve your problems :smile:

wow, okay so I could feel it after an hour! This is the weirdest thing ever. Everything feels slow, I also felt a little bit nauseous but it's okay now.
Could you share more about it? Did it help you? How did you feel? Sorry im just interested
Phoned Mind and my hometowns local CMHT today already. Found a lot of useful information and hopefully will be able to put it to good use. Just need to get out of this thought pattern of "I don't deserve help because I'm [insert insult here]".

PS thanks everyone. You're all amazing to me even when I'm an incoherent mess, not sure what I'd do without you guys.

And thank you sabertooth for the script, haven't got it to work yet, but my brains still not totally in gear. :lol:
Hope everyone is safe :frown:

Original post by ironandbeer2
Ooh you old :wink: How are you today, TLG? :smile:

Not too bad, thanks. Did a conference paper yesterday and it went OK! :biggrin: Then had a mammoth sleep :moon:
thank you very much for sharing this beautiful informatiion
thanks. you feeling any better
????
thanks. you feeling any better
????

Latest