The Student Room Group

IAL Business unit 3 june 2015

Hii guys...didnt see any forum regarding business therefore thought of making one.
How are we all preparing for the exam?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Reply 2
The calm before the storm, eh?
Honestly there're loads of threads for unit 1 and 2 but none for 3. Shame really.
How's your prep?
Reply 3
Original post by X3X4fr
The calm before the storm, eh?
Honestly there're loads of threads for unit 1 and 2 but none for 3. Shame really.
How's your prep?

oops I thought this was the international business thread. My bad. Although, unit 4 doesn't have a thread either
Original post by X3X4fr
oops I thought this was the international business thread. My bad. Although, unit 4 doesn't have a thread either
agreed...howas your unit 4?
Reply 5
Original post by hussein.aliasger
agreed...howas your unit 4?

I think it went all right! They were a bit dodgy this time, asking a few "unique" questions, like ethnocentric marketing, and a 20 marker just on pressure groups. Nothing too hard, though
Original post by X3X4fr
I think it went all right! They were a bit dodgy this time, asking a few "unique" questions, like ethnocentric marketing, and a 20 marker just on pressure groups. Nothing too hard, though

Yes...but I dont feel there's much about pressure groups that we could have written...it wasnt supposed to be a 20 mark... :/
Reply 7
Yes...but I dont feel there's much about pressure groups that we could have written...it wasnt supposed to be a 20 mark... :/

I hear ya, brother
Original post by X3X4fr
I hear ya, brother

I just hope that the grade boundary is low and thenunit 3 paper is easier.
Reply 9
I just hope that the grade boundary is low and thenunit 3 paper is easier.

Fingers crossed man. Hope your unit 3 goes good. I did mine in Jan though. Load off my shoulders, tbh
Original post by X3X4fr
Fingers crossed man. Hope your unit 3 goes good. I did mine in Jan though. Load off my shoulders, tbh

Unit 3 was alright...easier than unit 4
I found Unit 3 harder than unit 4 :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending