The Student Room Group

AQA A2 Mathematics MPC4 Core 4 - 9th June 2015 [Discussion & unofficial markscheme]

Scroll to see replies

0.2133 to 4dp or something like that (I can't remember fully) for the question where (81)-2/3 or something. Can't remember fully but just know my answer was something like this
Original post by laurenn1995
on the trig question r(cosx-angle) did anyone get r=root29 and angle +1.19??? Anyone?? Think that's what I put... And then x at max value 5.09 or something?

Yes.
Original post by Rahulpopat
Was lander for vectors question part 2 equal to 4 and then just sub in??

Thats what i got mate. I got my acute angle as 38.8 degrees not sure if thats right though.
I got everything you did there except that max value.

on the trig question r(cosx-angle) did anyone get r=root29 and angle +1.19??? Anyone?? Think that's what I put... And then x at max value 5.09 or something?
My acute angle was 21.8 or something I think...eeek

Original post by yung traplord
Thats what i got mate. I got my acute angle as 38.8 degrees not sure if thats right though.
Did anyone get 7/4 for anything on the paper, I forgot what it was the answer to but I definatley put 7/4 for something

The acute angle was 60 deg

I got 60

Got the acute angle to be 60 degrees.
Reply 1469
What was the acute degree for vector part 1?? i got 60..
yesssssss 😊😊 I got something like that, might have had a 0 in like0.2301 or 0.2310 I can't really remember
Original post by Hexaneandheels
0.2133 to 4dp or something like that (I can't remember fully) for the question where (81)-2/3 or something. Can't remember fully but just know my answer was something like this
Ali Haider Shah enjoyed this paper. He goes to Monoux

I got that!!
Original post by Ual12

Me toooooo :smile:
Does anyone know how many marks question 8a was out of? I didn't realise you had to find the constant once you integrated so I just rearranged it to x=f(t) but left C in. How many marks do you reckon I'd lose if I did everything else correct? Thanks
Original post by Ual12

I got 60

Yep! I got that too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got my acute angle as 60
Original post by vicki36
Does anyone know how many marks question 8a was out of? I didn't realise you had to find the constant once you integrated so I just rearranged it to x=f(t) but left C in. How many marks do you reckon I'd lose if I did everything else correct? Thanks

that's 4/7 there was a question that was the exact same in a previous mark scheme and that gives you 4/7
For the differential equation what values did you have to substitute for x and t?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending