The Student Room Group

How did your exam go?? The epic 2015 GCSE exam discussion thread!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zc555
I thought the same thing too! My maths teacher said the same examiner would have written the calculator so I'm expecting the worst but I'm praying that I'll be pleasantly surprised with an easier paper! Good luck with your grade, I hope you manage to get it so you can do A Level maths! :smile:

Thank you! Same here, I totally agree with you! I always find calculator papers easier than non-calculator papers, so fingers crossed for an easier paper :smile:. Good luck with your grade too, hope you get an A! :biggrin:
Reply 621
Original post by electric33
Thank you! Same here, I totally agree with you! I always find calculator papers easier than non-calculator papers, so fingers crossed for an easier paper :smile:. Good luck with your grade too, hope you get an A! :biggrin:

Thanks! You too! :smile:
Hi Im in Year 9 and this June I will be taking the Edexcel Statistics Higher Tier Exam! Has anyone got any revision tips???
Exam: GCSE Maths Calc
Exam board: Edexcel
Feeling: :smile:

...Hoping I've done well enough to scrape an A!
anyone do gcse methods in mathematics 2 aqa today?
Original post by The_Philosopher
Exam board: OCR 21st Century
Exam Topic: P1, P2, P3 (Higher)
Feeling:
Literally the hardest exam I've ever done. Praying for low grade boundaries and the P4,5,6 and the P7 exams to save me!

Agreed!
Gcse triple science P1,2,3 exam today OCR. Anyone have any revision tips or advice?
Exam: Geography Unit 3 Making Decisions
Exam board: Edexcel
Feeling: :biggrin:

The easiest exam out of all the ones I've done so far!
When do you guys have your c1 core chemistry aqa gcse exam?
Original post by TheTruthTeller
When do you guys have your c1 core chemistry aqa gcse exam?

At 1:30pm so in an hour and a half :argh:
Original post by studiesandstress
At 1:30pm so in an hour and a half :argh:

same
Original post by gunmetal
same

Im hoping that it is as easy as the biology B1 exam ahahah
I think I'm the only person who has c1 at 1:00 :frown:
Original post by studiesandstress
Im hoping that it is as easy as the biology B1 exam ahahah

i hope its as easy as the edexcel maths paper 1 !
Original post by TheTruthTeller
I think I'm the only person who has c1 at 1:00 :frown:

unlucky lol
It went ok just ran out of time hope I did ok though x
Reply 636
Anyone doing the Physics controlled assessment/ISA's shortly please? Or has anyone done one before?? What are they like please?
Reply 637
I'm a little confused on how the AQA GCSE Science Triple Award Works...I know you get the Averages of B1, C1 and P1 - Core Science, B2, C2 and P2 - Additional Science, and B3, C3 and P3 for Further Additional science.
Do you ALSO get averages for B1, B2 and B3 - Biology, C1, C2 and C3 - for Chemistry and P1, P2 and P3 - Physics?
Is this correct or is it JUST Core, Additional and Further Additional?
I hope this makes sense!
Original post by zc555
I'm a little confused on how the AQA GCSE Science Triple Award Works...I know you get the Averages of B1, C1 and P1 - Core Science, B2, C2 and P2 - Additional Science, and B3, C3 and P3 for Further Additional science.
Do you ALSO get averages for B1, B2 and B3 - Biology, C1, C2 and C3 - for Chemistry and P1, P2 and P3 - Physics?
Is this correct or is it JUST Core, Additional and Further Additional?
I hope this makes sense!

That's the way the modules in Triple Sciences for AQA work (in revision guides etc but the papers are two 1.5 hour papers and anything can come up in them, but the second is usually more investigation/ experiment based, and the first is usually more general syllabus based. Hope this helps.

My last RS papers went well today. :smile: Physics tomorrow though!! /eek!/ :frown:
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
can someone send me the B3 unofficial gcse AQA mark scheme

Quick Reply

Latest