The Student Room Group

AQA A2 Mathematics MPC4 Core 4 - 9th June 2015 [Discussion & unofficial markscheme]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jed-Singh
yeah sure, but 60+ in both exams I thought might be a safe a overall like 170

You could be correct
Original post by JackyDoyle4
Ooooo look at me, I can use big words!

Bet you get loads of girls.

Wow, that was too much of a comeback for me too handle :/. I mean, you really went there and brought getting girls into it. That's just low, even for a year 7.

Also, they're not even big words chosen to condescend you, they just present my point in an effective manner.
Reply 1922
Original post by datpr0
Remove the first solution to 8a :smile:.

Sure! Is that it? No alterations in terms of mark allocations?

Also, can you remember any of the vector questions/data? Was it C = (15,6,2)?
Original post by CD223
Hey! Not bad thanks :smile: yeah we've finished the contents for both and I'm about to move onto M2. How about you?
Getting around 63-65 in each paper. Desperately want to get that up to about 72 before the exam so I can get at least an A overall :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

der all rong m8. u r not veri gud at mifz.
Original post by CD223

I wrote down all the mark allocations; what you have is correct.
You could be correct

he no corekt u r corket dnt listun 2 da h8erz
what actually was the value of C?
68 in c3 and between 62/65 in c4 is that enough for an A* ?
Original post by datpr0
Wow, that was too much of a comeback for me too handle :/. I mean, you really went there and brought getting girls into it. That's just low, even for a year 7.

Also, they're not even big words chosen to condescend you, they just present my point in an effective manner.

They didn't big boy, you could have used better words, no one's impressed.
Reply 1929
Original post by bthmandem
der all rong m8. u r not veri gud at mifz.

fanks m9, so fkn funni lol
You will drop one mark

u wot m8? won't me 2 bang u out, lad? go cheki nadoz wid da lads an punch ya wig of
Reply 1931
Original post by l1lvink
I wrote down all the mark allocations; what you have is correct.

Brill thanks :smile:
Original post by CD223

C(15,6,-2)
E (11.0,0) and E(23,4,-8)
Those where my answers and a fair few people agree, otherwise mark scheme is right I belive
Original post by bthmandem
u wot m8? won't me 2 bang u out, lad? go cheki nadoz wid da lads an punch ya wig of

Your mums bean
For the second to last part of question 8, is it right to cancel the pie to say the differential=k/(r^2) as a constant divided by pie is still a constant?
They didn't big boy, you could have used better words, no one's impressed.

You appear to have entirely misinterpreted what I said, a second time now... This is becoming an embarrassing trend for you. I said they weren't chosen to condescend you and therefore the fact that they didn't has no relevance as that wasn't their intention. Whether I could have used "better words" is irrelevant also as the words I chose were perfectly suited to effectively delivering my point and, finally, their intention was not to impress - I'm not sure where you got that ludicrous idea from.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Jed-Singh
C(15,6,-2)
E (11.0,0) and E(23,4,-8)
Those where my answers and a fair few people agree, otherwise mark scheme is right I belive

This is correct.

#JackyDIsAlwaysRight
Original post by katie2828
what actually was the value of C?

C was 1
Your mums bean

shi sed u tucked it an u ad smelly hands u **** m9. meet me at nadoz in fallowfield now lad. b der or b square
Original post by datpr0
You appear to have entirely misinterpreted what I said, a second time now... This is becoming an embarrassing trend for you. I said they weren't chosen to condescend you and therefore the fact that they didn't has no relevance as that wasn't their intention. Whether I could have used "better words" is irrelevant also as the words I chose were perfectly suited to effectively delivering by point and finally, their intention was not to impress - I'm not sure where you got that ludicrous idea from.

Come back in August big boy, lets see where your fancy choice of lexis gets you then.

I'll be celebrating 3 A*s and 600/600 at Nandos with the lads, what about you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending