The Student Room Group

National 5 Biology

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jeff548
I think you got Q18 of multiple choice wrong. In 1975 the population is 4000 and in 2000 it is 6000. That is an increase of 2000 so in 2025 it must be 6000+2000=8000

The question specifies rate, and the rate is an increment 50% per 25 years.

1975 - 4000
2000 - 6000
2025 - 9000
2050 - 13,500
etc....
Original post by ElasticJane
The question specifies rate, and the rate is an increment 50% per 25 years.

1975 - 4000
2000 - 6000
2025 - 9000
2050 - 13,500
etc....

Yeah, sorry. I asked my teacher today and it was 9000, Looks like I completely screwed that question :/
Wait, does anybody actually want a copy of the exam? Section 1 or 2?
Original post by Jeff548
Wait, does anybody actually want a copy of the exam? Section 1 or 2?

Because I Have a copy but wondering if other people have it too by now or need it still?
Original post by Jeff548
Because I Have a copy but wondering if other people have it too by now or need it still?

Could you post it on here?
Original post by qasim-98
Could you post it on here?

Yeah. I am just going out now but will do around 9pm :smile:
arrrrgh sorry, I have scanned it but when i try to upload it on here it says the file is too big
Original post by Jeff548
arrrrgh sorry, I have scanned it but when i try to upload it on here it says the file is too big

Upload it to a website such as imgur?
Original post by ElasticJane
Upload it to a website such as imgur?

Please do, and provide us with a link to it here - it means so much to see the paper as it lessens the stress :smile:
Original post by Jeff548

Please upload the paper onto google docs and share it with us or some other similar service that allows us to view the paper.

P.S : Sorry for being impatient but my stress levels are out of the bottle :stomp:
Original post by 15011JamalYase
Please upload the paper onto google docs and share it with us or some other similar service that allows us to view the paper.

P.S : Sorry for being impatient but my stress levels are out of the bottle :stomp:

Will be uploading the paper tomorrow guys :smile:
Sorry, but I am really busy!
Posted from TSR Mobile

It's been a long time since you said you would upload the paper, I'm starting to get really depressed because of the stress now, please upload it soon
Original post by 15011JamalYase
Posted from TSR Mobile

It's been a long time since you said you would upload the paper, I'm starting to get really depressed because of the stress now, please upload it soon

Does anyone know of anyone else with the paper it's been a month since the exam.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can someone please put paper 2 on!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hamza33
Does anyone know of anyone else with the paper it's been a month since the exam.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really sorry for the delay guys but my summer holidays started yesterday so I had time and finally scanned the paper!! Here is Section 2 of the National 5 Biology 2015 Exam, I assume you guys already have Section 1 but if you don't then just say and I will upload that too. Enjoy!
Original post by Hamza33

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really sorry for the delay guys but my summer holidays started yesterday so I had time and finally scanned the paper!! Here is Section 2 of the National 5 Biology 2015 Exam, I assume you guys already have Section 1 but if you don't then just say and I will upload that too. Enjoy!
Does anyone need a copy of Section 1 then?
Can you provide answers thanks just post them in text form.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hamza33
Can you provide answers thanks just post them in text form.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Answers for Section 1?
Original post by Jeff548
Answers for Section 1?

Section 2 preferably

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending