The Student Room Group

History American west exam 10th june

Any predictions? :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Einstein14_
Any predictions? :smile:

I was told by my teacher that the homesteaders almost always comes up.
Reply 2
Original post by Jess1599
I was told by my teacher that the homesteaders almost always comes up.

Oh yes! Of course. It came up last year about women homesteaders, I think.

Do you there will be a possible chance of wars coming up? E.g the battle of the wounded knee
Reply 3
Original post by Einstein14_
Oh yes! Of course. It came up last year about women homesteaders, I think.

Do you there will be a possible chance of wars coming up? E.g the battle of the wounded knee

Im not sure, i hope so because ive done quite a bit of revision on those, i would think that at least one war would come up at some point because there are so many!
Reply 4
Im not sure, i hope so because ive done quite a bit of revision on those, i would think that at least one war would come up at some point because there are so many!

How many wars have you revised? Did you do them all?
You will be in good hands of that comes up! :smile:
Reply 5
Helppp!!!!! Does any one have any predictions apart from the Homesteaders and the wars?
Reply 6
Original post by Ixoi
Helppp!!!!! Does any one have any predictions apart from the Homesteaders and the wars?

Revise cattle ranching and the winners are loser of the battle of the Little Bighorn.
Probably there might be a question on manifest destiny and joseph Smith and Brigham Young
Not sure if it helps any of you guys but manifest destiny, transcontinental railroad and law and order came up on American west ocr gcse

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
How does everyone think the exam went?
Well the exam went really awful for me. I was sick and had to leave. I dont know if ive failed the whole history course because of this but the invigilator seemed chilled about it :/
Did really well on everything apart from question 2 and Custer. I should have attained a few marks from my answer though!
Original post by gemmaward
Well the exam went really awful for me. I was sick and had to leave. I dont know if ive failed the whole history course because of this but the invigilator seemed chilled about it :/

Oh no i feel so sorry for you :frown: but if the invigilator seemed okay with it then they'll probably write some kind of report and it'll be taken into account when your paper is marked :smile:
Oh no i feel so sorry for you :frown: but if the invigilator seemed okay with it then they'll probably write some kind of report and it'll be taken into account when your paper is marked :smile:

Oh right thats good then. I felt so bad on the other people and im not usually unwell.

Quick Reply

Latest