The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Chemistry tomorrow... cba.

edit: got ninja'd

good luck to people who still have exams!
Original post by Bude8

Sorry m8
Original post by Bude8

edit: got ninja'd

good luck to people who still have exams!

9 more

:colonhash:

I'm excited for physics, because a teacher does the unofficial markscheme here lol
Original post by Red Fox
Sorry m8

edited m9

so much hype for DMC4SE maynnnnn
Original post by L'Evil Fish
9 more

:colonhash:

I'm excited for physics, because a teacher does the unofficial markscheme here lol

9 more?!
Original post by Bude8
edited m9

GTA V on PC? As a console peasant, I'm a bit jealous.
Original post by Bude8
edited m9

how is W3?? wanna get it so bad

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Red Fox
GTA V on PC? As a console peasant, I'm a bit jealous.

I've seen some hilarious mods, should be fun :lol:
Although I watched playthroughs of the first few missions and my goodness, the language is appalling :lol:
Original post by rachelc142
how is W3?? wanna get it so bad

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's freaking huge. The map is at least the size of Skyrim. The story is incredible too, takes like 40 hours to complete the main quest, and all the side quests along the way have pretty good stories. Although there are some ****ing dumb things in it, like the amount of fall damage you take is insane - fall 10 foot and you lose like half of your health... Apart from that, it's absolutely quality :cool:
Original post by Bude8
It's freaking huge. The map is at least the size of Skyrim. The story is incredible too, takes like 40 hours to complete the main quest, and all the side quests along the way have pretty good stories. Although there are some ****ing dumb things in it, like the amount of fall damage you take is insane - fall 10 foot and you lose like half of your health... Apart from that, it's absolutely quality :cool:

when I watched a play through it reminded me as a mix of dragon age and AC, engine wise. what game studio is it?
Have you heard fallout 4 is apparently 3x size of skyrim map :-O

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rachelc142
when I watched a play through it reminded me as a mix of dragon age and AC, engine wise. what game studio is it?
Have you heard fallout 4 is apparently 3x size of skyrim map :-O

Posted from TSR Mobile

umm there's not really a pause/slow time mechanic like in DA, combat requires a lot more skill (from my understanding of AC) than AC. However the combat mechanics are quite decent and there's a good focus on 'preparing' for battles, oiling your weapons etc. I've played games for a while and I still have no idea what people mean when they say engine :lol: It's made by CD Projekt RED which I had never heard of until I got it, and the engine is REDengine3 which is made by CD Projekt Red.

Jesus Fallout 4's gonna be huge...
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Saracen's Fez
9 more?!

Ikr

2 chem
2 physics
4 further maths
1 French
Ikr

2 chem
2 physics
4 further maths
1 French

4 further maths? What modules are still to go?
Original post by Saracen's Fez
4 further maths? What modules are still to go?

FP1/2 Clash
M3/S3 Clash

I'm with WJEC
FP1/2 Clash
M3/S3 Clash

I'm with WJEC

I know WJEC's modules are running at different times, but I didn't realise they were all quite that different. All of those have happened already with Edexcel.

Also this WJEC trend to have the AS and equivalent A2 module in the same timeslot - M1 and M2 and now FP1 and FP2 - a strange decision.
Hey guys wander if someone could help me! I need ABC for a non oversubscribed course at Loughborough Uni. However I think I'm on a course to get A*AE :/ What are the chances they will let me in? Will be it be slim or quiet high?

Latest