The Student Room Group

AQA A2 Mathematics MPC4 Core 4 - 9th June 2015 [Discussion & unofficial markscheme]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by George1231
No year 13 but would have a gap year

So you'll do a gap year and retake your exams? :/
Original post by Millerman
But will high 50s be an A in core 4? cos people on here seem to be saying it was very easy

I wouldn't say easily no. i would say it will range from 57/62 for an adepending how optimistic the person is. so it could be yes but if not its a high B which should still let you achieve 233.
Original post by porters
I wouldn't say easily no. i would say it will range from 57/62 for an adepending how optimistic the person is. so it could be yes but if not its a high B which should still let you achieve 233.

233?
Original post by Millerman
233?

thought you were someone else who thought he got high 50s but the first comment is still relevant.
Original post by jjsnyder
Same with me! Should have got 100UMD if it weren't for the bloody differential equation, keeps playing in my mind as I saw my mistake with 10 seconds to go!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I messed that up too! Think I've got 62/75 on both c3 and c4, which i guess isn't enough for an A* is it? :/
Original post by HenryC0302
Final Model Solutions

Together We have all
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ForgottenApple
Together We have all

Q2 is in twice instead of Q5 :smile:
Q2 is in twice instead of Q5 :smile:

LOL
1 min
Lost 3 kg weight just because I have to prepare for my exams and have no time for gym and eating,turns out none of my exams went well.They were all worse than the score I got in mock exams.FFS

Posted from TSR Mobile
LOL
1 min

How do we add them to the first post?
second time lucky?
Original post by Renewhj
Lost 3 kg weight just because I have to prepare for my exams and have no time for gym and eating,turns out none of my exams went well.They were all worse than the score I got in mock exams.FFS
Posted from TSR Mobile

This is not good, you shouldn't push yourself too hard in the future. Exams are important, but they are not everything, and you are actually more likely to do well if you are a little more relaxed about them and if you have a good diet!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Managed to Compress them into one PDF which is probably easier

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS AT THE BEGINNING SO EVERYONE CAN SEE IT?
(edited 8 years ago)
Final Model Solutions

how many marks on questin 8 till c=1

Posted from TSR Mobile
Managed to Compress them into one PDF which is probably easier

Darn you all my work wasted :frown:
Original post by Renewhj

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw right what marks do you think you've got on core 3 and 4 and what's your grades needed for uni? :/
how many marks for dr/dt = k/A?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Darn you all my work wasted :frown:

No I mean my model solutions - rather than question by question! Your work is not wasted and is very much appreciated
Reply 2359
How much ums do I need overall to get A in Maths and A in Further Maths ??

Quick Reply

Latest