The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

can do this :cry2:
Just burst into tears because i cant remember what breathing normally is like. Im so low over this its getting beyond a joke :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Stealing my thoughts again.

It's the 4 time now in less than an hour. Really ****ing annoying. :mad:
Original post by Sabertooth
Stealing my thoughts again.

It's the 4 time now in less than an hour. Really ****ing annoying. :mad:

I'm sorry this is still happening, but I promise your thoughts aren't being stolen.

Having said that I think mine are being periodically stolen still so...
Original post by Pathway
I'm sorry this is still happening, but I promise your thoughts aren't being stolen.

Having said that I think mine are being periodically stolen still so...

I've been sitting here and think "I know, I'll do x" then a second later it's completely gone and I'm just left with this feeling of loss. And it keeps happening. It's making me really mad.

How often does it happen to you? These past few days I've been ok but then today: nope.
Hi guys first time poster I guess this is a good place to vent idk
I just want to sleep all day and forget what;s happened with a certain someone I just want my family and I can't ****ing do anything the right way anymore ughhh I want to give up with everything but I know I cant
Original post by Sabertooth
I've been sitting here and think "I know, I'll do x" then a second later it's completely gone and I'm just left with this feeling of loss. And it keeps happening. It's making me really mad.

How often does it happen to you? These past few days I've been ok but then today: nope.

Once or twice a day maybe and I'm not sure how to stop it? And same, it's like that feeling where you lose something and it's important and you know it's important but you don't know what it is??

Sorry today has been bad for you. :hugs:
Original post by Anonymous
Once or twice a day maybe and I'm not sure how to stop it? And same, it's like that feeling where you lose something and it's important and you know it's important but you don't know what it is??

Sorry today has been bad for you. :hugs:

This was me. :facepalm:

Original post by tahtahspo
Hi guys first time poster I guess this is a good place to vent idk
I just want to sleep all day and forget what;s happened with a certain someone I just want my family and I can't ****ing do anything the right way anymore ughhh I want to give up with everything but I know I cant

What happened?
can anyone tell me if you all hate me or not I'm so worried I've annoyed everyone :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
can anyone tell me if you all hate me or not I'm so worried I've annoyed everyone :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't hate you at all? Why do you think everyone hates you? :hugs:
Original post by Pathway
I don't hate you at all? Why do you think everyone hates you? :hugs:

thanks :hugs: because I'm really bad for forgetting to reply to PMs and I'm bad at advice so I just get in the way in here :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
thanks :hugs: because I'm really bad for forgetting to reply to PMs and I'm bad at advice so I just get in the way in here :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not true at all. :no: You're great at advice and it's ok, lots of people forget to reply. Also, you don't get in the way!
may as wellgive up
Original post by ScaryScience
may as wellgive up

No, you can get through this. Can PM if you need to.
Original post by Pathway
This was me. :facepalm:

What happened?

A boy i like just called me '****ing weird' via text because i was being cautious about something. I don;t think its salvageable anymore and he's not responding to my texts it;s all gone downhill so fast. I haven't been able to revise at all today so now have to stay up all night to make up for it i don't know if thats even doable in this state idek or care anymore
Original post by tahtahspo
A boy i like just called me '****ing weird' via text because i was being cautious about something. I don;t think its salvageable anymore and he's not responding to my texts it;s all gone downhill so fast. I haven't been able to revise at all today so now have to stay up all night to make up for it i don't know if thats even doable in this state idek or care anymore

What, that's awful! I'm sorry they're treating you so bad. Are you ok? :hugs:
Original post by Pathway
No, you can get through this. Can PM if you need to.

just struggling to see the point in this relentless pain
Original post by ScaryScience
just struggling to see the point in this relentless pain

:hugs: Am here for you. :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
:hugs: Am here for you. :frown:

ugh that's me too. :facepalm:
Original post by Pathway
ugh that's me too. :facepalm:
thanks. here for you too :hugs:

Latest