Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ScaryScience
thanks. here for you too :hugs:

Thank you, dont know whats happening :cry2:
Original post by Pathway
What, that's awful! I'm sorry they're treating you so bad. Are you ok? :hugs:

I'm barely coping. I just desperately want to forget everything that happened between us also

Spoiler

Thanks for the support:hugs: really wish i could actually hug someone right now
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
Once or twice a day maybe and I'm not sure how to stop it? And same, it's like that feeling where you lose something and it's important and you know it's important but you don't know what it is??

Sorry today has been bad for you. :hugs:

That's exactly it! Definitely something important that's gone, just don't know what it is. Happened a couple more times over the past hour. :mad:

Sorry to hear your thoughts are disappearing too. :console: I wish I knew how to stop it happening. My psychiatrist said the medication should help stop it but it hasn't.
Original post by tahtahspo
x

Sorry to hear you're struggling so mucch. Are you in contact with your GP? Word of warning though, don't mention food stuff like that if you're not going to spoiler it, it can be triggering for people with EDs or disordered eating. Hope you feel better soon.

Original post by Sabertooth
That's exactly it! Definitely something important that's gone, just don't know what it is. Happened a couple more times over the past hour. :mad:

Sorry to hear your thoughts are disappearing too. :console: I wish I knew how to stop it happening. My psychiatrist said the medication should help stop it but it hasn't.

I also have this thing where I go into a room and can't remember why and that's frustrating but that's not always the same feeling? idk, it's like a specific feeling associated with the thought being taken away. not sure.

When are you seeing them next? I'm considering asking to be transferred to the CMHT for the 3.5 months I'm there, but don't know. I don't trust them.
I always have a voice in my head disagreeing with things I do. Is this normal?
Original post by Pathway
Thank you, dont know whats happening :cry2:

:jumphug:
Original post by Pathway
I also have this thing where I go into a room and can't remember why and that's frustrating but that's not always the same feeling? idk, it's like a specific feeling associated with the thought being taken away. not sure.

When are you seeing them next? I'm considering asking to be transferred to the CMHT for the 3.5 months I'm there, but don't know. I don't trust them.

Yes, I do that too! But I agree with you that it's a different sort of feeling. It's more forgetting whereas the thought-thing feels like an outside source is behind it.

Seeing my psychiatrist in a couple of weeks - I've only been taking a new medication for a week so have to wait and see if it does what she said it should. :s-smilie:

3.5months is a pretty long time to be without seeing someone, especially if you're struggling. I know it's hard to trust new people but I think you should give it a go if you can. :hugs:
Original post by ScaryScience
:jumphug:

:hugs:

Yes, I do that too! But I agree with you that it's a different sort of feeling. It's more forgetting whereas the thought-thing feels like an outside source is behind it.

Seeing my psychiatrist in a couple of weeks - I've only been taking a new medication for a week so have to wait and see if it does what she said it should. :s-smilie:

3.5months is a pretty long time to be without seeing someone, especially if you're struggling. I know it's hard to trust new people but I think you should give it a go if you can. :hugs:

Yeah, like...idk, I explained it to my GP as you know someone has taken like a pen or whatever, and you know they did because you saw them. It's that feeling. Except it's in my head and I can't see it, I just know that it's been taken? I'm bad at explaining.

I hope it works. :hugs:

Yeah, don't think IAPT would work either. Therapy wouldn't be good for me considering my home environment is quite toxic and I can't currently get away from it without causing more problems. I just want someone to touch base with every now and again who is a MH professional? Just in case...I'm probably wasting their time. :dontknow:

Yeah, like...idk, I explained it to my GP as you know someone has taken like a pen or whatever, and you know they did because you saw them. It's that feeling. Except it's in my head and I can't see it, I just know that it's been taken? I'm bad at explaining.

Yeah, don't think IAPT would work either. Therapy wouldn't be good for me considering my home environment is quite toxic and I can't currently get away from it without causing more problems. I just want someone to touch base with every now and again who is a MH professional? Just in case...I'm probably wasting their time. :dontknow:

Me again arghhhhh

I think I get what you mean. My wife just dismisses me as being "forgetful" but it's more than that - I know it's been taken.

I don't think you're wasting their time, from what you've said to me it sounds like you have a pretty legitimate issue and you deserve to get help to deal with it. I'd say it's worth reaching out and trying to get that support if you can. :hugs:
Original post by WarmEye
I always have a voice in my head disagreeing with things I do. Is this normal?

Can you describe the voice?
I think I get what you mean. My wife just dismisses me as being "forgetful" but it's more than that - I know it's been taken.

I don't think you're wasting their time, from what you've said to me it sounds like you have a pretty legitimate issue and you deserve to get help to deal with it. I'd say it's worth reaching out and trying to get that support if you can. :hugs:

I'm sure no one is stealing your thoughts or anything. :console:

I think I'm a waste of time.
I'm sure no one is stealing your thoughts or anything. :console:

I think I'm a waste of time.

Me again arghgevhjbnl.
Original post by Pathway
Me again arghgevhjbnl.

No more medicine for me :cry:.
Original post by keromedic
No more medicine for me :cry:.

What happened? :hugs:
Original post by Pathway
What happened? :hugs:

I did badly in yesterday's exams.
Original post by keromedic
I did badly in yesterday's exams.

:console: I'm sure you've done better than you think!
All I do is sit at my desk staring into space. I have so much work to do which is really overdue and I keep self-sabotaging myself like this. What should I do?? :frown:
Hope everyone is safe. Welcome to the newbies and :grouphugs: for those who are struggling :frown:

WE LOVE YOU, SOCKY! #TeamSocky
can't cope.

Latest