The Student Room Group

OCR Business studies F297 - SHL Pre- Release 2014/2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Louisabeacon
I can't believe the CPA changed! Was the critical path the same? Was it just the float times which changed??

The cpa was the same but the floats were 2,37,37
Original post by Need2Succeed_KH
The cpa was the same but the floats were 2,37,37

The critical path analysis was not the same... it changed considerably
So if I got the Critical path correct and like 90% of the diagram on the left correct but just got those 3 floats wrong what would I get?
Original post by Helpme_1
So if I got the Critical path correct and like 90% of the diagram on the left correct but just got those 3 floats wrong what would I get?

You get marks for the all the floats correct and one mark for the correct critical path! You don't get anything for the diagram though
Original post by josephrudd97
You get marks for the all the floats correct and one mark for the correct critical path! You don't get anything for the diagram though

So id get about 8? 1 mark for each 0 and 1 for the correct critical path?

So you got all the other floats correct? except 3?? If so you'd most likely only drop a few marks
So id get about 8? 1 mark for each 0 and 1 for the correct critical path?

Yeh that would be right. Unless you put 0's in all the boxes? Then you would only get 1 mark, did you just put 0's or did you just put the wrong answer?
Original post by FrankieG1
So you got all the other floats correct? except 3?? If so you'd most likely only drop a few marks
Well all the other floats were 0 am i correct? if so then yes, i got them all correct bar those 3.
Original post by josephrudd97
Yeh that would be right. Unless you put 0's in all the boxes? Then you would only get 1 mark, did you just put 0's or did you just put the wrong answer?

I put 0s in all but the 3 i got wrong, where i guessed like 1 for the first one and 50something for the other 2.
For 18 markers, 3 points analysed and all eveluated but no judgment.. Would it get into mark band 4 ? 12-18 marks= L4
How did everyone find it

Posted from TSR Mobile
CPA numbers changed but the crical path was the same ABDEFHKL i think

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think we can establish that the CPA is a straight line, not the path of any dummy activities right?
how many marks would I get if I miscalculated the 'c' float and then put that in the critical path at the end? I just thought it was 0 because of the exam pressure :/
Original post by Need2Succeed_KH
I think we can establish that the CPA is a straight line, not the path of any dummy activities right?

Yh it was the straight line

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by raypalmer
Yh it was the straight line

Posted from TSR Mobile
so 7/8 of the floats were 0 bar the three that were on the bottom?
so 7/8 of the floats were 0 bar the three that were on the bottom?

Yes

Posted from TSR Mobile

So that should be 7/8 marks + 1/2 for getting the critical path right? So i only dropped i afew for getting the floats for the 3 bottom ones wrong?
Original post by FrankieG1
The critical path analysis was not the same... it changed considerably

Think you may have messed up a little...
So that should be 7/8 marks + 1/2 for getting the critical path right? So i only dropped i afew for getting the floats for the 3 bottom ones wrong?

U only got the bottom 3 wrong? Probably dropped a few marks but im not too sure

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending