The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Feraligatr
:hugs: I get you, but just hang tight, you never know what's gonna come your way. Success isn't always easy but its definitely well worth :jumphug:

I just can't be bothered.
I used to want to live for the children I wish to teach and love like my own, but I feel too worthless and have no care for that anymore. :dong:
Original post by Maid Marian
I just can't be bothered.
I used to want to live for the children I wish to teach and love like my own, but I feel too worthless and have no care for that anymore. :dong:

:jumphug: Guessing you're doing a PGCE right?
You can do it, sometimes you just need to be motivated. I know you can do it :smile:
PGCEs are definitely difficult courses (assuming you're doing one) but I know you can do it though :jumphug:
Original post by kickboxer 98
Not really :frown:
Me and this guy love eachother, but he doesnt want to be friends anymore as I live too far :frown:

Aww Im so sorry. :hugs:
Gawsh, that sucks~ dw..although it may feel as if its the worst thing ever right now, it might be for the best. What Im about to say may sound a lil' harsh but if someone truly loves you then distance shouldnt mean anything. I apologise, Im not overly great at the whole advice thingy but i really hope you feel better and Im sure it'll all work out. Its just a matter of time. <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Feraligatr
:jumphug: Guessing you're doing a PGCE right?
You can do it, sometimes you just need to be motivated. I know you can do it :smile:
PGCEs are definitely difficult courses (assuming you're doing one) but I know you can do it though :jumphug:

No, but I do/did want to go into teaching. Depression is a killer:frown:

No, but I do/did want to go into teaching. Depression is a killer:frown:

:jumphug: PM me if you want someone to talk to
I'm actually crying now.
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
I'm actually crying now.

What's up? :hugs:
Original post by moment of truth
What's up? :hugs:

Watched Game of Thrones episode 9.

I'm still crying.
Original post by moment of truth
No problem :smile:

Are your parents fairly understanding of your depression? I think it is so vital that we have a good support system in place, cause otherwise things can be really hard. Yeah, definitely. The worst thing is that sometimes there isn't even a trigger and you still end up feeling really low :/ its horrible :cry2: What are you studying, if you don't mind me asking?

People feel like they need to have a facade due to other people's opinions of them if they say they are depressed etc. I just can't manage to do it :redface: but I don't think that is a bad thing, necessarily.

I'm retaking a few exams and attempting uni again, this time staying at home. Still really scared though :redface:

Spoiler

:hugs:

Aha :smile: Last time I forgot to pop a hugging 'emoji' at the end! I'll do it this time round :h:

Oh yeah, absolutely! Hate that feeling so so much :ashamed:
Not a problem; I study Business Management :smile:

True, I very much agree. But I always feels that pain can be tolerant up til a certain limit, then 'one' cannot take it anymore and has to release it somehow in a good way of course. :redface:

Oh good! I am still very happy to hear that you're doing that! Go for it :biggrin: Have faith, work really hard and results will come to you!

Spoiler

About the support from parents: sensitive material, so I thought I'd spoiler it.

Spoiler

As stated earlier: :hugs:
Depressed and unwell.
Annoyed, why do they still persist on filling Skittles packets full of disgusting yellow ones and 2 or 3 purples :angry: :angry:
Reply 4251
Some depressed ass people on this thread LMAO!
Just excited to get some sleep after a crap day :yep:
Really strange... I feel like I might end up with A*A*A* which is so ridiculous considering my targets are CCC, but something in the back of my head is telling me that's not good enough and I have no idea why I'm feeling like this? It's so hard to explain?
Original post by Lovinlife2
Aha :smile: Last time I forgot to pop a hugging 'emoji' at the end! I'll do it this time round :h:

Oh yeah, absolutely! Hate that feeling so so much :ashamed:
Not a problem; I study Business Management :smile:

True, I very much agree. But I always feels that pain can be tolerant up til a certain limit, then 'one' cannot take it anymore and has to release it somehow in a good way of course. :redface:

Oh good! I am still very happy to hear that you're doing that! Go for it :biggrin: Have faith, work really hard and results will come to you!

Spoiler

About the support from parents: sensitive material, so I thought I'd spoiler it.

Spoiler

As stated earlier: :hugs:

Haha, that's no problem :smile:

Yeah, that feeling is probably the worst. I have had the feeling quite a lot over the last week :redface:

Ahh cool. Have you enjoyed it so far? :smile:

Yeah, definitely! There is a limit. As long as, when you go past that limit, you ask for help and reach out instead of going through it all on your own, I think it is okayish. It is still horrible, of course, but it isn't as bad as going through it all on your own.

I'll be honest, I don't have much faith at the moment. I still think that I am gonna struggle with uni and not enjoy it again. I definitely do want to do a degree though, so just gonna have to get through that feeling and push on. Have been struggling with revision and motivation too, but it has improved from a while ago. Got 3 exams left so just hanging in there until they finish.

Spoiler

Spoiler

:hugs:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4255
depressed
Reply 4256
Really confused. I feel somewhat betrayed, once again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
J

Spoiler

I feel like that quite a lot :frown:
I'm a tad bit peckish, I'm just lucky I have 900kcals left to play with for today :biggrin:.
tired/bit down.