The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

missed my conditional offer

hey guys i got a conditional offer from bath uni to study management but i missed my chance because of low score in maths i never liked maths and now because of it i had to lose my offer and i really wanted to go to bath uni i am really depressed and i been crying for over a week now is their anything that i can do ? but because 4th june was my ucas decline i have already made my firm choice and i have gt an unconditional offer from another uni
How did you get a conditional and unconditional offer??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Face facts - from what you've told us you're not going to be studying management at Bath this year. You need to get over it, there's no point crying about it. Lots of people miss their offers, after they get over the initial disappointment they all get on with life at a different uni. So will you.
Reply 3
Original post by Duncan2012
Face facts - from what you've told us you're not going to be studying management at Bath this year. You need to get over it, there's no point crying about it. Lots of people miss their offers, after they get over the initial disappointment they all get on with life at a different uni. So will you.

I know I will too but obviously I pictured my self in bath uni and i am disappointed right now but thanks your words really helped me:smile:
Original post by Tanvi97.
I know I will too but obviously I pictured my self in bath uni and i am disappointed right now but thanks your words really helped me:smile:

Happy to help, I certainly didn't expect such a kind reply :smile: Everyone goes through disappointments in life, the real strength is in bouncing back after you've been knocked down. I promise you in five years' time you'll wonder what all the fuss was about!
Original post by BlueStrawberries
How did you get a conditional and unconditional offer??

Posted from TSR Mobile

conditional from bath, unconditional from somewhere else, but he turned the unconditional down.

at least, that's what I inferred
Reply 6
Happy to help, I certainly didn't expect such a kind reply :smile: Everyone goes through disappointments in life, the real strength is in bouncing back after you've been knocked down. I promise you in five years' time you'll wonder what all the fuss was about!

Hahhaha I wish want to be entrepreneur so I I will work hard for it in my present uni btw you are in which uni?
Original post by Tanvi97.
Hahhaha I wish want to be entrepreneur so I I will work hard for it in my present uni btw you are in which uni?

I wish you well! I'm doing a part-time course at Robert Gordon University (RGU) at the moment but I've got degrees from Durham and Cranfield.
Reply 8
I wish you well! I'm doing a part-time course at Robert Gordon University (RGU) at the moment but I've got degrees from Durham and Cranfield.

even i got an offer from durham but my campus was queens so it was quite secluded +i am from india so the weather would have made it difficult for me to survive hahahahah

Quick Reply

Latest