The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society XVI

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Little Popcorns
Everyone does not hate you! :hugs: You've said you and your bf are pretty close for starters. Don't feel alone you're not! Has something triggered you to feel like this today?

He's ignored me the whole day, i dont know what ive done wrong
Original post by Tree321
He's ignored me the whole day, i dont know what ive done wrong

Aw sorry to hear that is there any chance he's been busy or something? Maybe he's not in the best place himself? Give him time. Don't take it personally though he has his own problems.
Aw sorry to hear that is there any chance he's been busy or something? Maybe he's not in the best place himself? Give him time. Don't take it personally though he has his own problems.

I don't think as he's been on whatsapp and I can see he's online and read my messages :frown: I don't know, even if there is we try and talk about it together.
just feeling worse and worse :sigh:
I got one of those old people pill boxes 5 days ago. IT IS AMAZING. Why did I not get one of these years ago?

Rather than struggling to remember if I took my meds, it's so simple to check. Best $7 I've spent in a long time. Would definitely recommend. :biggrin:

In other news, I'm seeing my psychologist tomorrow and I haven't done any of the things we agreed on so she's not gonna be happy. :/
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Tree321
I don't think as he's been on whatsapp and I can see he's online and read my messages :frown: I don't know, even if there is we try and talk about it together.
Hope everything's okay don't feel alone though we'll always chat to you :smile:
Feel seriously ridiculously appalling :/ god help me tonight. Ughgghhhhhhhhhhhh
Hope everything's okay don't feel alone though we'll always chat to you :smile:

Thank you ❤️

Spoiler

No positives to draw from my life atm
Original post by Pathway

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
feel so terrible. this hurts so much :cry:

Spoiler

just cant do this im so stpid
I only got a C and a D in my exams :frown: I studied so hard and that's all I got, it's proof that even when I try I'm never going to be as good as the rest of the people on the course.

I wanted a B in microbiology so it would look good when I tried to get it as my 4th year project but I guess that's out the window now :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Pathway

Spoiler

just cant do this im so stpid

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Odd socks
I only got a C and a D in my exams :frown: I studied so hard and that's all I got, it's proof that even when I try I'm never going to be as good as the rest of the people on the course.

I wanted a B in microbiology so it would look good when I tried to get it as my 4th year project but I guess that's out the window now :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heeey, don't worry maybe the paper was hard, or you could re-sit if thats an option? Chin up hun, its not the end of the the world <3
Original post by ScaryScience
feel so terrible. this hurts so much :cry:

Whats wrong? xxx

Spoiler

Original post by Odd socks

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs:
not sure i can cope much longer with this ****

Latest