The Student Room Group

Big Brother 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Skip_Snip
I feel sorry for Harry :frown:

Same I really like her but comments on FB say otherwise most people hate her. I hate how they are justifying what Marc says to the female housemates particularly to her with what she said about potentially hitting him with a bottle. She wouldn't be saying that if he wasn't going too far now would she.

I mean Marc acts against her because she is the only one who stands up to him.

And I actually like Marc because I find him quite funny most of the times but he always steps over the mark every time.

His sexual antics with Sam as well are virtually the same as Harry except she is in view and he was under the covers but it is still virtually the same thing. I mean he is always in his boxers so I don't understand the difference really between him and Harry's behaviour.

Also, am I the only one who keeps thinking of these guys?

Everytime they say Sam and Marc, I think of these two as well!
Original post by ScottishShortiex
Everytime they say Sam and Marc, I think of these two as well!

It can be a bit mental imageyey when Marcus says stuff like "Sam and Marc are canoodling in bed"
Reply 323
Oh my god was Sam touching herself? Disgusting.
I hate how Harry humiliated Sam about touching herself in bed in front of everyone, that's a personal matter, even if Sam is lying about doing it.
Reply 325
Harry getting up close and personal with Cristian. She's craving air-time, it would seem.
Reply 326
Also, notice how quiet Simon is being. He's keeping a low profile because he thinks he's up for nomination. Idiotic man. He's definitely playing a game and if I was in the house I'd keep out of his way for fear of snapping at him.

Jack's already snapped a bit. I think the process is getting to him. Joel seems to be growing more and more by the day, though. He's becoming more influential.
Original post by Ndella
I hate how Harry humiliated Sam about touching herself in bed in front of everyone, that's a personal matter, even if Sam is lying about doing it.

Original post by Mackay
Oh my god was Sam touching herself? Disgusting.

Was this at the start of last night's episode? I missed the first 20 mins so am clueless about what happened. I did wonder why the message about explicit sexual antics popped up, but that must've been why.

Any worse than Kinga and the wine bottle?
Original post by Mackay
Harry getting up close and personal with Cristian. She's craving air-time, it would seem.

Yes I agree :colonhash:
I hope the crowd chants "get Jack out" tomorrow, that would knock the entitled little bugger off his pedestal :colone:
Reply 330
Yeah! Get Jack out.
Original post by Ndella

I also think it's hypocrytical of Harry to ridicule her for it, considering the fact that she is a webcam girl and does that kind of thing or similar things in front of strangers for a living.
Reply 332
Seems Nikki Grahame is nailed on to return after being spotted arriving in London today. Helen Wood is also set for a stint back in the house, apparently. I wonder who the third will be...
This is a disgusting show.
Original post by Mackay
Seems Nikki Grahame is nailed on to return after being spotted arriving in London today. Helen Wood is also set for a stint back in the house, apparently. I wonder who the third will be...

Yay love Nikki and Helen :biggrin:
Yay love Nikki and Helen :biggrin:

You love Helen? :eek: She was vile- beyond the entertainment value for me.
Original post by Emily.97

What's Helen's full name? I want to google her as I didn't see her series

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by davidguettafan

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think its Helen Flannigan.
Original post by Shostakovish
This is a disgusting show.

How so?
Original post by Emily.97

I found her funny :biggrin: I liked Christopher and Matthew, with whom she often clashed horns, but I still liked her.

Original post by davidguettafan

Posted from TSR Mobile

Helen Wood :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest