The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7080
Original post by kiera28
Can't give any tips I'm afraid- I'm in the same boat as you! I don't want to open then with my friends because they're all straight A* students who will be disappointed with any As and I'm aiming for A*s As and Bs, and realistically am expecting Cs in a couple of subjects... don't really want them taking pity on me haha.. I think I'm gonna grab the envelope, go home and open it with my mum or dad:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha literally exactly the same. Most of my friends are predicted 10 A* and I'm not predicted any, so their standards are going to be completely different to mine. Just going to do it with my family I think. Thanks for the help and good luck!
Original post by TH3-FL45H
Yeah - it's just depressing seeing everyone finish their exams when I have six left and they don't finish till the end of next week. Especially when I just can't be motivated to revise anymore.

I feel exactly the same :/

Do you finish on the Friday?
Original post by Steliata
I feel exactly the same :/

Do you finish on the Friday?

Yeah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same. Damn you Edexcel Science 3!!
Original post by Will24
Hahaha literally exactly the same. Most of my friends are predicted 10 A* and I'm not predicted any, so their standards are going to be completely different to mine. Just going to do it with my family I think. Thanks for the help and good luck!

Unless you're attending one of the top schools in the country I doubt many will achieve something like 10 A*s (even if they brag about that happening - people with inteligence slightly above the average have a tendency to think that they're much more clever than their surroundings).
(edited 8 years ago)
Speaking of results day, what do I do if I get pretty good results? I don't want to be that person that rubs it in people's faces or makes people feel bad about what they got. Am I allowed to celebrate or will that just annoy people?

I'm so worried I'll offend someone because I've been on the receiving end of a lot of malicious remarks from people who are jealous over the years...
Speaking of results day, what do I do if I get pretty good results? I don't want to be that person that rubs it in people's faces or makes people feel bad about what they got. Am I allowed to celebrate or will that just annoy people?

I'm so worried I'll offend someone because I've been on the receiving end of a lot of malicious remarks from people who are jealous over the years...

Celebrate all you want !!! YOU worked hard to get those results so why can't YOU be happy about that? Don't think about others

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by missaxo
Celebrate all you want !!! YOU worked hard to get those results so why can't YOU be happy about that? Don't think about others

What do you think you'll get? If I get the grades I wan't I'd celebrate so much!!! And I'll rub it into all the douchebags in my year, there is a lot of people who have been ****ty to me, so why not:biggrin:
Original post by Xiuchen
What do you think you'll get? If I get the grades I wan't I'd celebrate so much!!! And I'll rub it into all the douchebags in my year, there is a lot of people who have been ****ty to me, so why not:biggrin:

I'm predicted straight A*s and unless I get attacked by low grade boundaries or I really mess up my last science exams it's looking good! :smile:
That philosophy exam was a godsend.
I'm predicted straight A*s and unless I get attacked by low grade boundaries or I really mess up my last science exams it's looking good! :smile:

Samee!!! :smile:
OCR RS, Buddhism papers went well :smile: just physics left now :frown: /eek!!/
Original post by Will24

Yeah haha good plan👍 my friends would be very understanding but they would genuinely be pitying me for grades I'd be happy with haha #nothanks! I'd rather open with people who will just say well done and genuinely mean it.. Good luck with results :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone have the markscheme (unoffical) for linear aqa maths todaY?
I don't even know what I'll do on results day. I fear that I will be pestered by others, which I really don't want, regardless of what I get. My school is quite far from my house, so taking my results home to open is unrealistic, seeing as I'll have to confirm my options etc. I may just find an empty classroom, but I'm not too sure yet...
Original post by TH3-FL45H
Thanks. You're right.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't give up now and good luck for the rest of your exams! :redface:
Reply 7096
Anybody got any guesses for the OCRGateway b Biology 456 exam tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by karmacrunch
Don't give up now and good luck for the rest of your exams! :redface:

Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am stressing out i only think i got 12 a*s as i got a b in french r u f'ing serious bruva im quite frankly raging and the hostility within my mind is relinquished to change,darn it man
I dunno if sixth form will acept me

Latest