The Student Room Group

Falmouth Drawing BA

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone else has applied to do Drawing at Falmouth?
Reply 1
Original post by esmemay

I have! :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by cfath123
I have! :smile:

Ah cool :smile: Have you put Falmouth as your top choice?
Original post by esmemay

I've applied for Falmouth but photography not drawing :smile:
I have, did you get in?
Reply 5
Original post by emmonopaly
I have, did you get in?

Yes, I've just done my foundation and passed it so I've got my place now. How about you? :smile:
Original post by esmemay
Yes, I've just done my foundation and passed it so I've got my place now. How about you? :smile:

Oooh right cool! Yess :proud: i cant seem to find anyone else doing it though! Where are you from?
Reply 7
Oooh right cool! Yess :proud: i cant seem to find anyone else doing it though! Where are you from?

I know there's seems to be hardly anyone doing it! I'm from Cambridgeshire, how about you? :smile:
Original post by esmemay
I know there's seems to be hardly anyone doing it! I'm from Cambridgeshire, how about you? :smile:

Ahh nice! thats pretty far then? Devon :smile:
Reply 9
Ahh nice! thats pretty far then? Devon :smile:

yeah quite a way!! Ah cool 😊 where are you staying in September?
The sidings :frown: I wanted glasney but I guess it's better than sharing a bunk 😂 you?
Reply 11
The sidings :frown: I wanted glasney but I guess it's better than sharing a bunk 😂 you?

I'll be in Glasney :smile: The Sidings looks really nice though! Yeah I could not cope with that!!
Glasney is amazing my friend stayed there for his first year he said it was really cool :smile:
I feel for all the people sharing its going to be so awkward ahaha have you joined the freshers group on facebook? :smile:
Reply 13
Glasney is amazing my friend stayed there for his first year he said it was really cool :smile:
I feel for all the people sharing its going to be so awkward ahaha have you joined the freshers group on facebook? :smile:

Ah that's cool, I can't wait! Haha I know, would be so weird sharing a room with a complete stranger! Yeah I have :smile: Have you? I don't think there's a facebook group for Drawing yet though
Original post by esmemay
Ah that's cool, I can't wait! Haha I know, would be so weird sharing a room with a complete stranger! Yeah I have :smile: Have you? I don't think there's a facebook group for Drawing yet though

Yess, nope all i can find is a whole lot of fine art students ahah
It feels like there's about 5 people doing drawing its crazy
Reply 15
Yess, nope all i can find is a whole lot of fine art students ahah
It feels like there's about 5 people doing drawing its crazy

I know right! We are going to have one tiny course! :smile:
Reply 16
Hello! I'm nic and I'm on the drawing course at Falmouth and will be in second year when you guys start. I'm also one of the mentors for your year, are role is to help you in course related/Falmouth/university queries that you will have. For some reason I can't copy and paste your Facebook group in here for you, but I will try to work out how to do it. But if you try to search for 'Drawing Falmouth 2015/18' you may be able to find it that way. Anyway, the Facebook group has info on the other mentors and some photos! Also it will be one of the main ways for us to organise things.

Also the course is small, my year has about 27ish yours will be somewhere around the same I think, which is great because you get to know everyone and you also get to know the second and third years aswell.

This is the first time I have used this website so I hope I have put this in the right place, if not I'm sorry.

Quick Reply

Latest