The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

hey what was ur dy/dx value for x=4pi^2, y=pi/2 thingy
I hope for A its < 60
Original post by Ripper Phoenix
It was okay apart from that proving sec2a one

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did soooo much trig practice but still didn't get that! All that prac gone to waste :frown:
Reply 2203
**** you edexcel **** you!!!!

I feel like finding the lady or guy who wrote this rubbish of a paper and kill their family right in front of them and then just shot myself in the head just for him or her to feel the pain i had to go through today!!!

**** you!!!!

What are they gonna do for c4!?!?!?!?! Makes us construct a whole house using vector?!?!!? **** you!!

Oh and **** YOU!
Original post by Jemy
**** you edexcel **** you!!!!

I feel like finding the lady or guy who wrote this rubbish of a paper and kill their family right in front of them and then just shot myself in the head just for him or her to feel the pain i had to go through today!!!

**** you!!!!

What are they gonna do for c4!?!?!?!?! Makes us construct a whole house using vector?!?!!? **** you!!

Oh and **** YOU!

Haha Honestly i feel like doing the sameeee! Like seriously who the **** made this paper?
Reply 2205
Original post by Elolel
Haha Honestly i feel like doing the sameeee! Like seriously who the **** made this paper?

I shall consider myself lucky if this scrapes for me a D.

Has there ever been in history a paper for which a C was already 37 or so?

I literally got constantly +80% on ALL pastpapers, this was rape. ALL MY WORK IS DOWN THE DRAIN.

I feel like beating the living **** out of someone.
Original post by Ripper Phoenix
It was okay apart from that proving sec2a one

Posted from TSR Mobile

did you solve it?
Reply 2207
Original post by nutella21
did you solve it?

This was the question that pissed me off the most! The others perhaps they designed so that pastpaper zombies can't score high, but this one what the actual ****? I was about to rip the paper apart...
did you solve it?

Good username 😂😂
Reply 2209
Where is everyone else? Is everyone crying in a corner? I want some feedback so I know whether I am the mentally challenged one here after all that work and I should jump out a window or Edexcel actually ****ed me.
(edited 8 years ago)
**** you edexcel, **** you so much you *****ng mother****ers i hope you get ****ing ebola and **** out your intestines
did you solve it?

I did. Do you want the solution?
Original post by Nightmare8
I did. Do you want the solution?

I figured it out too, after the paper. What do you think grade boundaries will be?
Well I'm no longer getting into university
Reply 2214
Nice paper! What did everyone think?
Reply 2215
jesus, **** that sec2x + tan2x proof holy ****
I figured it out too, after the paper. What do you think grade boundaries will be?

I have no idea huh. But I think there is going to be an upgrade, 'cause it was weird lol
Reply 2217
Original post by JaySP
Nice paper! What did everyone think?

You kidding?
Second hardest paper next to june 13

Posted from TSR Mobile
What did you guys get for the values for the rcos question?

Latest

Trending

Trending