The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You're a ****
Original post by Freddy-Francis
i worked out second deriative and left it :/
1 mark?

you dont have to do all that!

you are told k is negative and its an assymptotic graph so you just sketch it :smile: you will see
Original post by Ripper Phoenix
that video is private i cant access it

The guy must've taken it down because it was just poor.
Original post by xKay
Its actually increasing

Correcting the fuhrer. Bad Mistake :tongue:
What does everyone think on whether it was harder than June 2013. As I found it a lot harder. Sometime needs to create a poll for that to.
looooool cant believe your responses this was a piece of piss
So I can do the difficult range question but do a sign error so get the coordinates of A wrong by calculating the gradient wrong and missed a solution for one of the trig equations! grrrrrrrr
Original post by xKay
Its actually increasing

How did you get it to be increasing?

K was negative and it was divided by the square of some function of x. Meaning the gradient at any point could only be negative. As it's always going to be negative/positive = negative. Meaning it's a decreasing function?
Original post by Johann von Gauss
Prove: sex 2x + tan 2x = (cos x + sin x) / (cos x - sin x)

Spoiler

wrong u dummy
Original post by PhysicsFiend
About the asymptote - http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=y%3D%282e%5Ex%29-5

See the range, it should be y=-5 for f(x) and y=5 for |f(x)|

Not y=5
Original post by Navakiza
I genuinely think that this was a difficult paper, there was a lot in there that stretched people's knowledge and I think that will show in the grade boundaries. We're forgetting that the boundaries are set by how people have done overall, if a lot of people think they've done badly then the boundaries will reflect that.

I would agree it was trickier compared to previous years papers (except June 13 which was harder by miles). All I'm saying is that there was nothing on that paper which would have thrown a well prepared candidate off. My further maths class found it to be a reasonable paper.
Original post by AJeeeee
im sorry, wasnt my intention :frown:

hahahha its okayy :smile:
Original post by Emmi12345
photo-2.jpg

There you go. :biggrin: Die no more.

why have you worked from right to left? is that even allowed? i thought its always prove left to right :smile:
Is Arsey doing a mark scheme? Haven't heard anything from him :frown:
Original post by iceangel8
So I can do the difficult range question but do a sign error so get the coordinates of A wrong by calculating the gradient wrong and missed a solution for one of the trig equations! grrrrrrrr

growl all you want YOU ARE STILL A DUMMY
Original post by anonwinner
What did everyone get for question 10 part a? I nearly missed the entire question because it was on the last page so I only had 5 mins to do it!

Just another copycat troll, sad really..:h:
How long ARSEEYYYY im sitting here refreshing wait 4 uuuu x
There was 10...on the last page after the division question
Original post by kprime2
Well the point of the thread is for people to give their opinions about how they found the paper. We don't slack people when they say they found it really difficult, so then why do we do slack people when they find it easy?

Some people will do good, some will do bad. That's the nature of exams. A person who did good should have every right to boast about their exam as someone who did bad and complains.

I have nothing against people saying that they did well, but making fun of others not doing as well as you is not something that I agree with...
theyre out!

Latest

Trending

Trending