The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

@sr90 who actually is @FFTypoCorrector?
Original post by jam277
Lel I reckon butterfly is one of those typical average FIFA players I used to dispatch at university.
Man people just get hit so hard from nowhere.

well even i beat him when we played so i'm sure it wouldn't be all too hard :smile:

haven't played FIFA in ages; looking forward to the new one although i'd prefer to get it on PS4 if i can get the money together for one.

Original post by TornadoGR4
@sr90 who actually is @FFTypoCorrector?

a sad, sad person...
Original post by Lúcio

a sad, sad person...

My bank account is saying that there is £100 more in my bank account than there is available to withdraw, but the other day it was no more than 5 or 10 quid. Havent made a big purchase either, and listened to my past transactions over the last week with nothing more than £20 spent in one go. Not sure if I should go to the bank or not.
(edited 8 years ago)
lol @ luke banging on about beating me, trying to bait me out. We played 3 games, I won 2, and provided pics of the broken controller I was using lol
:cookie:
Original post by Pimped Butterfly
lol @ luke banging on about beating me, trying to bait me out. We played 3 games, I won 2, and provided pics of the broken controller I was using lol

false m8 - you raged because i won our 5-game season and demanded that i played you again.
i found it so hilarious that we never played a game since so that you'll always remember who beat you :h:

and now to try to prevent the painful memories, you're convincing yourself and everyone around you that it never happened :smile:
sucks to be you bbz <3
Either way you lot are all poverty on FIFA. I am the GOAT.

Also
(edited 8 years ago)
Degrees, grades & unis mean sweet **** all until you've got a job.

We've all heard about the kid from the scruffy area that went on to a fantastic job & the high flying snob that crashed & burned & is now on minimum wage.

And on a related note, if you value money over job satisfaction you need to give your head a shake.
Original post by jam277

LOL

I've improved my bus now so I need to play you again. Need to try remote play though cos online on FIFA is ****ing **** and glitchy.
@AR_95 @The Shed End

Damn, you two sure are a wee bit annoying. End of exam season so a tad bored maybe? :colonhash:

I've sent you both a PM.

We've all heard about the kid from the scruffy area that went on to a fantastic job & the high flying snob that crashed & burned & is now on minimum wage.

And on a related note, if you value money over job satisfaction you need to give your head a shake.

surely you mean once you have a job degree and grades and uni mean f all? once working noone cares, till then yes employers defo do care your uni and what you study, its a signalling mechanism. im hoping to be the former in your kid description !

also for the first few years of your 20s its better to do something you dont love necessarily to save up as much as possible to then pursue things you do love later.

Not trying to create uni/degree wars, just calling out a guy who tried to make fun of those that did BTECs :smile:
Original post by jam277

Also

Fire me bruv

I'll show you what a "real" opponent is like :wink:
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
@AR_95 @The Shed End

Damn, you two sure are a wee bit annoying. End of exam season so a tad bored maybe? :colonhash:

I've sent you both a PM.

They haven't broken any rules and it's fun for me to read and lol at so please let them carry on :frown:
LP just responded to a PM in less than 3 days, is this real life?

Spoiler

@jam277 @Kim-Jong-Illest

Can LeBron still pull this off?

Fingers crossed.
@jam277 @Kim-Jong-Illest Can LeBron still pull this off?Fingers crossed.
Hard to call, but yeah hopefully. Cavs offense came majorly short bar Mozgov and Iggy was hot spicin for Warriors but the real James didn't really turn up yesterday. Want James to win but my heart always melts when I see Riley Curry.
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
Hard to call, but yeah hopefully. Cavs offense came majorly short bar Mozgov and Iggy was hot spicin for Warriors but the real James didn't really turn up yesterday. Want James to win but my heart always melts when I see Riley Curry.

Ffs as if you fall for that attention whore.

LeBron can do it.
Ffs as if you fall for that attention whore.

LeBron can do it.

im shaquille o'feel right now
Original post by Depleted
They haven't broken any rules and it's fun for me to read and lol at so please let them carry on :frown:
You love yourself some drama :lol:
LP just responded to a PM in less than 3 days, is this real life?

Spoiler

Tornado pls :rofl2:

Latest